Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-14-2011, 12:34 PM
Fire Giant

Rogean likes hockey? wanna hang out irl Rogean?
Old 11-14-2011, 12:46 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by knottyb0y [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How is this thread STILL alive?
Gakruk - Troll Shaman
Old 11-14-2011, 12:50 PM
Banned

ITT: the post unable to be sent to RNF despite efforts.
Old 11-14-2011, 10:20 PM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovely [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah that's pretty strange.. I know Uthgaard was a biased bitch who always ruled in favor of those he knew. But dunno about the rest of them.
I could say you're a tactful and smooth individual with some clout, but that wouldn't make it true. Why are you trying to hide behind an account with 500 posts that's existed for less time than I've been gone.

Tell it true. You're mad because you got busted breaking a rule.

A year enforcing the server, and the worst accusation anyone could lay on me was that I was a dick. Choke on your tears, because I've got more than that coming down the pipe next.
Old 11-14-2011, 10:24 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Choke on your tears, because I've got more than that coming down the pipe next.
... go on
Old 11-14-2011, 10:31 PM
Kobold

OK Amelinda, Im very confused. A few months after I was banned I posted in petitions asking for an appeal. The only reply (Again, the only respondant was yourself through the whole ordeal) was the folowing;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amelinda [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As i stated before:
Boxing is a perma ban. Sorry for any inconvenience.
And then, after explaning my side of the situation and asking you if there was any way you would be willing to possibly take another look into the matter or if we could come to any kind of compromise you inform me;

[QUOTE=Amelinda;431480]No amount of begging or cajoling will work.QUOTE]

I did try privatly PMing Rogaen, Uthgaar (not knowing he was gone at that time) as those were the only other GM names I knew, but got no response, I just figured they probably got way too many PM's to check them all...

So, feeling unjustly banned and being flat out told there was no chance you would even consider examining your decision further, I am left feeling I have no other option then to do the only thing I thought I had left to try and post publically, as I had not heard from anyone other then the person I felt made a mistake,
I was hoping that any other GM who might be more open minded might see the post and look into the matter.
So I go ahead and post, thinking I had nothing lef (hence the thread title) to lose and NOW I am told;

Amelinda qouting Rogean;
Originally Posted by Rogean
Additionally, most permanent bans initially come with the option to return to the game several months later (talking around 5 or 6 months) and appeal for a second chance.. this second chance depends on many things, but one of the many important ones is how you reacted when you were banned... if you gave the staff trouble or denied that you did what you did, your chances become much lower. This has been the case since the start of the server.

....this information would have been very useful when I asked for an appeal in the private petition forums, as all you told me was basically.. too bad so sad, your done, no appeal for you, its permanent. If I had known this information, I would have never posted in the open forums, hoping for a second opinion.
As far as "buddying up" I was hoping to jog his memory about conversations he has had with me and my gf, so he remembered she does, in fact exist.

I will go ahead and post in the petition forums now that I know.
Old 11-14-2011, 10:33 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A year enforcing the server, and the worst accusation anyone could lay on me was that I was a dick. Choke on your tears, because I've got more than that coming down the pipe next.
I havent met Uth but from what ive heard and read about him too bad soo sad he punished alot of ppl being stupid or acting like assclowns. he was doing what he was supposed to be doing. Never knew gm's were supposed to be your friend... i thought they were here to do their job and remove trash and ban hackers etc etc..

Is it like getting pulled over by a cop you knew back in high school and you beg him not to give you a ticket?

news flash: enforcing rules isn't supposed to be fun if you broke them
for FK's sake please lock this thread already. original poster is banned for breaking the rules, you are NOT getting your account back by trolling a thread with 1000's of tears. GIVE UP ALREADY
Old 11-14-2011, 10:39 PM
Fire Giant

By "second chance" I think they mean you can start a new account and be welcomed on the server. I seriously doubt a "permanent ban" can result in you getting your box happy toons back after 6 months.

But... you already failed the maturity test that was laid out for you.

Someone may want to clarify.. they dont really mean they let boxers/cheaters/etc the option of a "2nd chance" after 6 months to get back their old account..right?

Uthgaard, im getting the vibe from your comment that you will be rejoining us soon and purge the cheaters and boxers from our ranks, starting with the red server. We are already throwing flowers at your projected path.
Old 11-14-2011, 11:02 PM
Fire Giant

Likelihood of this thread ending with froog an heroing: rising.
Old 11-14-2011, 11:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Froog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I will go ahead and post in the petition forums now that I know.
now that you know what?

Nothing she posted should have been "news" to you. Stop trying to circumvent your ban, it is justified.
Closed Thread