Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-02-2021, 11:57 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://yournews.com/2021/06/30/2172...toddlers-face/

arresting grandma though to own the conservatives.

Not sure if you realize if you are a sell out cunt.
We'rent you defending January 6th insurrection saying a few broken windows and the killing of 5 people was a normal day at the capitol and these people were just part of a guided tour?
All that to own the libs.....attacking your own capitol, seat of power. The entire world saw those images and were shocked and you just thought... this is normal, fuck the libs! stop the steal I cannot prove! My guy lost and I am raging!

Why yes you did.
Yes you fucking did. And now you come back with these things and the fucking party flip like again, pause for a second and realize that saying I used to be racist forever but now that you say black lives matter it's obvious you are the racist party flipped and this is not the zinger you been looking for and someone really needs to tell you.

Someone really needs tot ell you that there was no baby to be found, on the video and that if you didn't read it, you wouldn't know about it and you go tooth and nail look at the bad leftists doing this! while defending people who ended up killing a cop, breaking window to get in a closed to the public building.

Are you mad or just fucking degenerative stupid?

People like you deserve to be thrown in a gulag and forgotten about.
Luckily, you are a fucking loser, spending his whole day here and on EQ so it's sort of the same thing.
Last edited by Byue; 07-02-2021 at 12:00 PM..
Old 07-02-2021, 12:23 PM
Planar Protector

I'm not angry YOU are angry

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-02-2021, 12:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not sure if you realize if you are a sell out cunt

I am raging!

you fucking.

I used to be racist forever

Luckily, you are a fucking loser, spending his whole day here and on EQ so it's sort of the same thing.
waking up on friday and starting your day like this is really sad.
Old 07-02-2021, 12:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not sure if you realize if you are a sell out cunt.
We'rent you defending January 6th insurrection saying a few broken windows and the killing of 5 people was a normal day at the capitol and these people were just part of a guided tour?
All that to own the libs.....attacking your own capitol, seat of power. The entire world saw those images and were shocked and you just thought... this is normal, fuck the libs! stop the steal I cannot prove! My guy lost and I am raging!

Why yes you did.
Yes you fucking did. And now you come back with these things and the fucking party flip like again, pause for a second and realize that saying I used to be racist forever but now that you say black lives matter it's obvious you are the racist party flipped and this is not the zinger you been looking for and someone really needs to tell you.

Someone really needs tot ell you that there was no baby to be found, on the video and that if you didn't read it, you wouldn't know about it and you go tooth and nail look at the bad leftists doing this! while defending people who ended up killing a cop, breaking window to get in a closed to the public building.

The guy admitted to doing it. If you are trying to terrorize an innocent 1 year old kid, no matter what your color or background is, you got a screw loose and should probably serve some meaningful jail time. I'm not exactly surprised to see Byue defending him, or trying to equate it to be the same as terrorizing the senator of New Hampshire or whoever.
Old 07-02-2021, 12:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
waking up on friday and starting your day like this is really sad.
Honestly, what do you expect when you share blatantly partisan, divisive nonsense with posts like "Massive Dem Election Fraud Operation From Italy Revealed" and "Biden to flood America with illegal aliens, aka new Democrat voters?"
Old 07-02-2021, 12:33 PM
Planar Protector

Horza and byue act like someone told them to put a mask on basically over everything.
Old 07-02-2021, 12:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Honestly, what do you expect when you share blatantly partisan, divisive nonsense with posts like "Massive Dem Election Fraud Operation From Italy Revealed" and "Biden to flood America with illegal aliens, aka new Democrat voters?"
fuck you cock face I didnt post that shit

and fuck you about divisive you and i vote for the same people but id like to curb stomp you over how much you think I dont.
Old 07-02-2021, 12:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
id like to curb stomp you
I know.
Old 07-02-2021, 12:39 PM
Planar Protector

Congrats you were such a peace of shit nice work!

Im so pissed you come here to just make enemies like you probubly did IRL which is why you are here.

Mods need to clean up the trolls who just come here because they want to get back at the real word.
Closed Thread