Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-23-2013, 06:09 PM
Planar Protector

Skope that doesn't even merit a real response. I'll thank you to stay out of discussion further. Your input is useless.
Old 05-23-2013, 06:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyra [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Someone in game said to me the other day "I'll get the account back in 6 months, if not sooner. There is no such thing as perma-ban on this server"
Quote:
Originally Posted by kotton05 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
true i should of said a hefty "suspension" my b
That was my point. Perhaps I wasn't clear.

And, yes, you get kicked in the nuts whenever that happens, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Skope that doesn't even merit a real response. I'll thank you to stay out of discussion further. Your input is useless.
I'm sure nilbog feels the same way.
Old 05-23-2013, 06:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
jeremy here is an idea. let's keep our guilds tracking mobs then when we spot it we send skope a PM and if an hour passes after our guilds can FTE for the mobs? Too much catering to guilds that put in effort to get mobs we need to make rules that give casual guilds the top mobs in game since it's classic.
Old 05-23-2013, 06:12 PM
Banned

Skope i'm failing to see your point in your comments, while it seems you want to raid some dragons. It seems youre more upset with how things are (cheating accusations need not be in server chat imo) rather than finding solutions that can fix things on this issue.

What do you suggest?
Old 05-23-2013, 06:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotton05 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Skope i'm failing to see your point in your comments, while it seems you want to raid some dragons. It seems youre more upset with how things are (cheating accusations need not be in server chat imo) rather than finding solutions that can fix things on this issue.
It's not a cheating accusation, it's just me pointing out that people come back after being "banned" for cheating. A point that you and anyone who's been here longer than several months can personally attest to.

Quote:
What do you suggest?
Nothing. Why bother? Things have already been suggested numerous times and nothing's happened but the exact opposite of what was told would happen.

I'm not offering an alternative set of raid rules when it's clear that they're not listening. No, instead I'm admitting defeat.
Old 05-23-2013, 06:17 PM
Planar Protector

I think referencing a couple of incidents at a time when there was no cheating detection here as a means of discrediting my promising proposal is absurd.

If you really don't think it would give the smaller/casualer guilds a better shot at stuff, you're clueless.
Old 05-23-2013, 06:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
I think referencing a couple of incidents at a time when there was no cheating detection here as a means of discrediting my promising proposal is absurd.
I think I wasn't clear when I typed that out. I agree that it is a bit absurd, but then the same exact claim was made before, Jeremy, and we both know how that turned out.

Fool me once...
Old 05-23-2013, 06:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skope [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
but then the same exact claim was made before
I still don't follow what you're talking about.
Old 05-23-2013, 06:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
accusing people of cheating is an easy fall back excuse. FE got a sev once that divinity had chars camped ready for and because we had a tracker there, pulled it immediately and logged characters parked there + evac'd from vs (since this was when poopsocking was happening) I was accused of cheating by someone I considered a friend. Yes some people have been caught cheating on this server and a lot of them have been in the top guilds, but IMO that is the minority of the mob kills that happens.
Old 05-23-2013, 06:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
I still don't follow what you're talking about.
People were claiming that SEQ was rampant among trackers. It got to a point where people were "tracking" raid mobs in zones with paladins and clerics. This was shown to be a valid concern when uthgaard faked a mob spawn and had DA alert to a fake raid mob. Koota apologized and fessed up and that incident -- and Rogean/Nilbog were convinced that it was a serious problem -- that we got the anti-cheat.

Hundreds of accounts later, here we are.

Think about that. Live has never had an anti-cheat system yet here we are banning them by the hundreds. It shows that they do care about catching the cheaters, but it also proves that P99 has a serious cheater problem.
Closed Thread