Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-26-2019, 05:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What is that even supposed to mean?
You push the side that creates global wars for global control. You hate populism and rule by the people remember?

The people vote for brexit- Horza says fuck the people
The people vote for the wall- Horza says fuck the people
Our tax dollars illegally go right into joe Biden he’s pocket- Horza says impeach the guy exposing the crime

It looks like you support the CIA too that's been involved in regime change of small countries that develop popular rulers.

You support the banker elites involved in globalism. That push to get these smaller independent countries under control when they get popular rulers that the people love. That fund the DNC and EU. Those are your guys. Remember?
Last edited by Teppler; 09-26-2019 at 05:52 PM..
Old 09-26-2019, 05:52 PM
Planar Protector

What's a bank war?
Old 09-26-2019, 05:52 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
100%. And opinions outside the mainstream confer a sense of uniqueness and rebellion, making them more appealing.

No man is an island. Except that one island.
Those are two conflicting ideas. "Outside the mainstream", "making them more appealing." Obviously the mainstream is more appealing. It's hard to beat the likes of CNN, MSNBC, Viacom, musicians like Taylor Swift, Cardi B.

Then if you agree that majority of population is easily susceptible to social influence and policy. And majority of the social aspects are liberal platforms, where is the bias really coming from? Would you agree that most people bandwagon and scratch the surface on looking into issues? Do you think Cardi B is well informed about political issues or Taylor Swift? It really isn't hard to create someone like Horza. You force feed a slam piece on Trump once a week that the guy is a piece of shit based on the premise you don't agree with his idea set on conservatism. Because you are unhappy with the outcome, you use smear campaign to make the person seem like an immoral piece of shit. My conclusion is they are all immoral pieces of shit. It's just which freedoms are you okay with giving up on paper to the man.
Old 09-26-2019, 05:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What's a bank war?
A war financed and pushed by the globalist banking cartel that's funding the western establishment. Your guys that you are constantly supporting and arguing for. The side you always seem to end up fighting for.
Old 09-26-2019, 05:54 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallzDeep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It really isn't a conspiracy theory. Divorce rates are on the rise. Traditional marriage is on a downtrend. Gender and sex are being re-written yearly in the diagnosis. Hate speech is being "defined" by certain people standards. Court cases are now coming in for hate speech. These are all true statements. Opinion articles are taken as facts (see Horza). Where is the conspiracy there?
Not what I was referring to. But you do paint the standard Tippy The Turtle of conservative "justification" for marching hand in hand with hate groups.

Sorry about your traditional marriage and suppressed ability to express various *.isms. Bummer.

edit: (re: conspiracy theories) TL;DR - I suppose I could have just said, "all the cocaine-fueled shenanigans Teppler is gibbering about."
Last edited by Canelek; 09-26-2019 at 05:59 PM..
Old 09-26-2019, 05:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallzDeep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Those are two conflicting ideas. "Outside the mainstream", "making them more appealing." Obviously the mainstream is more appealing. It's hard to beat the likes of CNN, MSNBC, Viacom, musicians like Taylor Swift, Cardi B.

Then if you agree that majority of population is easily susceptible to social influence and policy. And majority of the social aspects are liberal platforms, where is the bias really coming from? Would you agree that most people bandwagon and scratch the surface on looking into issues? Do you think Cardi B is well informed about political issues or Taylor Swift? It really isn't hard to create someone like Horza. You force feed a slam piece on Trump once a week that the guy is a piece of shit based on the premise you don't agree with his idea set on conservatism. Because you are unhappy with the outcome, you use smear campaign to make the person seem like an immoral piece of shit. My conclusion is they are all immoral pieces of shit. It's just which freedoms are you okay with giving up on paper to the man.
People like Horza are extremely easy to create and dime a dozen. In fact they are incredible investments. Like a biological bomb you can set off within a neighboring country if you can control aspects of the media.
Old 09-26-2019, 05:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the globalist banking cartel
Just say the Jews.
Old 09-26-2019, 05:59 PM
Banned

Quote:

Just say sheeple.
Old 09-26-2019, 06:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Just say the Jews.
Horza shows again, he has little to no interest to getting to the bottom of how the common people are getting screwed and 100x more interest in protecting the global elites that align with him. #integrity
Old 09-26-2019, 06:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canelek [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not what I was referring to. But you do paint the standard Tippy The Turtle of conservative "justification" for marching hand in hand with hate groups.

Sorry about your traditional marriage and suppressed ability to express various *.isms. Bummer.

edit: (re: conspiracy theories) TL;DR - I suppose I could have just said, "all the cocaine-fueled shenanigans Teppler is gibbering about."
Tell me when you're ready to go beyond petty insults, I'm game to beat you the fuck out on actual debate.
Closed Thread