Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Old 06-19-2015, 10:08 PM
Sarnak

I have the same issues...I have reinstalled, opened firewall, opened router, changed ports on router, tried direct connection to modem, uninstalled add-ons, deleted UI files, i dont know what else to do..has to be a patch issue, this PC hasn't had an issue till this latest patch :/
Old 06-19-2015, 11:48 PM
Large Bat

I am having the same issue. It is incredibly frustrating. Things have been running smooth for a year plus until this last patch.
Old 06-20-2015, 12:11 AM
Kobold

Started having these issues recently in the past month. Very annoying. Zoning is a risk at this point. :/
Old 06-20-2015, 07:24 AM
Aviak

To everyone seeing recent problems, please review this thread and especially this post by Wisteso.
Old 06-20-2015, 10:09 AM
Kobold

Over the last 2 days been experiencing problems. I crash every time I zone now. I crash almost every time I try log in. Right now I can't even get to a character select on my main's account without getting booted back to server login page.
Old 06-21-2015, 10:36 PM
Kobold

I'm having these issues badly. I'm on a pretty brand new PC with a good graphics card; every other online game works fine. I don't know nothin bout computers though.
Old 06-21-2015, 11:36 PM
Aviak

It has indeed been pretty bad. I have trouble logging in, trouble zoning, frequent blank character select, etc. It was really good for awhile, and recently has become nearly as bad as it's ever been. It's even affecting my ability to participate in guild events and raids.

xo.net and ntt.net really need to figure out their network peering issues. That's never going to happen without pressure from their customers (the datacenter where p99 is hosted).
Old 06-22-2015, 07:39 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruien [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It has indeed been pretty bad. I have trouble logging in, trouble zoning, frequent blank character select, etc. It was really good for awhile, and recently has become nearly as bad as it's ever been. It's even affecting my ability to participate in guild events and raids.

xo.net and ntt.net really need to figure out their network peering issues. That's never going to happen without pressure from their customers (the datacenter where p99 is hosted).
There's clearly some issues going on again. I noticed the no servers screen when logging in this evening and also noticed it took forever to log in.

Zoning has been taking me forever this evening as well.
Old 06-22-2015, 10:50 PM
Aviak

saying my spell files is out of date then when i try to copy pasta the patch it doesnt go through? what the heck is going on?
Old 06-24-2015, 10:55 PM
Banned

Bump. This game is almost unplayable some nights due to this.

Please fix what ever issue is causing this.