Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-25-2021, 04:38 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your entire argument was predicated that the post regarding racer FTEs could not possibly apply to dain because the thread did not name dain in the title. Yet other at least one other post in the thread clearly named dain in the list of targets.

Now that we know that the thread did in fact include dain specific rules, the ruling can be applied to dain, and both the title of the thread and your argument so far are confirmed to be irrelevant.

So what you have established so far:

1) Sirken's footrace FTE ruling that forbids use of lull can apply to dain
2) Riot broke this rule on 4/17
3) Riot has not utilized this tactic since then in passive acknowledgement that it is in fact against the rules.

Let's move on now to other documented instances of rules Riot has clearly broken:

I'd also like to add the two occasions so far that I've personally witnessed a KRIOT engage of Lord Vyemm go sideways, and they've left the dragon untanked for longer than the allotted duration in order to allow it to regenerate so that it prevents an easy Vanquish engage.

Any objections to these as they are laid out? I'm sure that you've got something imaginative to senselessly defend your guild on these indefensible situations.

If one thing is clear, though, it's obvious that Riot is not any more noble than their opponents on this server.

There's nothing shadier than a bunch of shady mother fuckers pretending they're not shady.
Your entire argument is predicated on ignoring everything in the thread you don't agree with, including the title. The thread includes a rule that applies to dain, isn't specific to him, since it's a rule that galach simultaneously imposes on kael and icewell, and is completely removed by 3 years and a different GM from the "proof" you posted.

Whether we decide to lull pull or not at any point before a rule is put in place regarding it's legality is not an admission of anything and you insinuating it is more VQ double speak and gaslighting.

As for your other documented instances I agree with #1, not #2 since that was an accident, yes to #3, and yes to #4. All the people involved in these situations were either guild removed or disciplined for their actions, some of the involved parties were still applicants and not yet aware of how serious we take our code of conduct. None of them have repeated these offenses, and Riot, unlike VQ, is willing to admit when we fuck up in these manners and take appropriate action or accept appropriate punishment a gm sees fit.

It's hilarious that you mention that vyemm where we "wiped too slow", which isn't a thing by the way, and which Riot has watched VQ do on multiple occasions with the AoW in order to deny Riot a chance to engage before the despawn mechanic engaged. It is what it is though, there's no such thing as "wiping too slow", and if there was we'd both equally be guilty of it by your definition.

Your guild wrote the book on being shady while pretending you're not but you actually are worse than that because you don't even pretend to not be shady you just outright ignore issues when they're brought up. You say shit in the UN like "oh we'll address it after the cycle", then get mad that something wasn't brought up immediately in the UN. You try to draw equivalency by listing the the things detoxx said and try to compare them to cheating and disreputable behavior that's 10x worse and say "LOOK! WE'RE THE SAME!", we're not even in the same universe of shady actions and cheating that VQ is guilty of. You all dwarf anything we've done by orders of magnitude. Which is not to say that makes anything we've done irrelevant, obviously 2 wrongs don't make a right.

Your wording in this very post is deceptive and gaslighting. Take the following:

Quote:
Yet other at least one other post in the thread clearly named dain in the list of targets.
You continue to say shit in an effort to twist meaning and remove context. You obviously know what you're doing because you do it so skillfully and so consistently but it also shows how disingenuous you are and blatantly casts light on the fact that nothing you say can be taken seriously if you're willing to try and twist context to fit your narrative.

I'll pose a question for you that's very simple, and you won't answer it plainly because it wouldn't fit your narrative. If Sirken, or Galach for that matter, imposed a rule that lull pulling was off limits for "all footrace FTEs" as you are desperately trying to get everyone to believe is the point of your out of context "proof" then why did neither of them update the official P99 blue server raid rules to reflect as much? There's zero mention of lull anywhere in that thread. Would you like to know why?

Because there is no such rule.
Old 08-25-2021, 05:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's hilarious that you mention that vyemm where we "wiped too slow", which isn't a thing by the way
Who said anything about you wiping too slow? You left it untanked for longer duration than a DA, which is certifiably against the rules.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
which Riot has watched VQ do on multiple occasions with the AoW in order to deny Riot a chance to engage before the despawn mechanic engaged. It is what it is though, there's no such thing as "wiping too slow", and if there was we'd both equally be guilty of it by your definition.
Was it untanked? No? You have no argument.

Quote:
I'll pose a question for you that's very simple, and you won't answer it plainly because it wouldn't fit your narrative. If Sirken, or Galach for that matter, imposed a rule that lull pulling was off limits for "all footrace FTEs" as you are desperately trying to get everyone to believe is the point of your out of context "proof" then why did neither of them update the official P99 blue server raid rules to reflect as much? There's zero mention of lull anywhere in that thread. Would you like to know why?

Because there is no such rule.
Sirken did make it against the rules; we've already established that in this thread. No need to circumcise the mosquito.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 08-25-2021, 05:48 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who said anything about you wiping too slow? You left it untanked for longer duration than a DA, which is certifiably against the rules.

Was it untanked? No? You have no argument.

Sirken did make it against the rules; we've already established that in this thread. No need to circumcise the mosquito.
Yes the AoW was untanked. You cited a single sentence in a thread and tried to remove it from it's greater context in order to twist a narrative to your own end. Sirken made it illegal in the context of the thread it's posted in and later removed all rules. The only thing well established in this thread is how fucking stupid you are.

Answer the question coward.
Old 08-25-2021, 06:32 PM
Fire Giant

Going to put you both in time out if you keep it up! =P
Old 08-25-2021, 06:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Yes the AoW was untanked.
There's a big difference between trying to salvage an AoW attempt and then completely vacating the lair of a rooted dragon to exploit that he cannot move and waiting for him to summon you to your death one by one.

Quote:
Sirken made it illegal in the context of the thread it's posted in and later removed all rules.
Show me where he removed the foot race FTE/Dain rules.

Quote:
Answer the question coward.
I don't see any question here...
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 08-25-2021, 06:45 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Show me where he removed the foot race FTE/Dain rules.
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...01&postcount=9

Quote:
I don't see any question here...
Quote:
I'll pose a question for you that's very simple, and you won't answer it plainly because it wouldn't fit your narrative. If Sirken, or Galach for that matter, imposed a rule that lull pulling was off limits for "all footrace FTEs" as you are desperately trying to get everyone to believe is the point of your out of context "proof" then why did neither of them update the official P99 blue server raid rules to reflect as much?
Answer the question, coward.
Old 08-25-2021, 06:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allishia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Going to put you both in time out if you keep it up! =P
How about a spanking instead? /grin
Old 08-25-2021, 06:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I don't see where that removes the ruling regarding lull being illegal in foot race FTEs. The post does include specifics on what was removed, and lull pulling was not a part of it.

Quote:
I'll pose a question for you that's very simple, and you won't answer it plainly because it wouldn't fit your narrative. If Sirken, or Galach for that matter, imposed a rule that lull pulling was off limits for "all footrace FTEs" as you are desperately trying to get everyone to believe is the point of your out of context "proof" then why did neither of them update the official P99 blue server raid rules to reflect as much?
Holy run on sentence, batman. If you're expecting me to guess the motivation behind what another person posts, then I guess I'm game. I seem to be doing pretty well at it.

Sirken obviously made it a rule in his head and did not feel the need to publish it. Maybe because it could be considered an exploit, and exploits are already inherently against the rules.

Is it Galach's job to post all of Sirken's rules? Probably not. Question seems like a huge stretch and your prodding me into answering it really makes me feel awkward because nothing is going to come of this. As I previously noted, it's kind of ridiculous that you should expect me to have insight to what Sirken was thinking.
Old 08-25-2021, 07:32 PM
Banned

2 grown ass "men" fighting over a 20 year old emulated elf sim

seek. help.
Old 08-25-2021, 07:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
2 grown ass "men" fighting over a 20 year old emulated elf sim

seek. help.
It's what happens when kittens get a taste of loot and goto riot.

Rip taigam
Closed Thread