Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-31-2019, 11:17 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by TanDemain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I loved researching my spells on blue. I would go to the zones that had the pages, farm it, and bam. What's the problem?
Dosent work like this cause you never have a base pet to research with.
And materials do not drop.
And all players are leveling at same time, not just your odd alt here and there.
Also you can't train the skill for crap, its caps insanely low.

like 45 at level 25 or so. Can't trivialize spells combine. And no one have money so can't afford to train research cause your combine, which you can't do because words don't drop cost 10pp a pop, the lower ones.

Oh and you can't farm either cause the zones are camped zone hard you barely get kills.
Old 10-31-2019, 11:45 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by TanDemain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I loved researching my spells on blue. I would go to the zones that had the pages, farm it, and bam. What's the problem?
Pretend you are a Cleric. You have no heal spells past 20 unless you research. No heal spells. Not just needed to do some research for a few good ones each level.

It why the put the shitty pets on the vendors and made your search the good pets. Every few spells levels allowed a good pet from the vendor.
Old 10-31-2019, 11:53 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldhead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pretend you are a Cleric. You have no heal spells past 20 unless you research. No heal spells. Not just needed to do some research for a few good ones each level.

It why the put the shitty pets on the vendors and made your search the good pets. Every few spells levels allowed a good pet from the vendor.
Except its not the fact that we have to research that is the problem. Its how mage researched was put together. With a single combine necessiting maybe 50 ingredients and 5-6 different combine of material that dosent drop (HERE)

Cause we have no way of knowing how it dropped back then. All we know is that on p99 loot tables are way different. And mage materials don't drop.
Old 10-31-2019, 11:55 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I mean, honestly, half the people complaining about the mage pets probably not going to be 29+ (the point where a 20 pet is going to REALLY start to suck) until the vendor pets get patched in anyway.
When will the patch hit green?
Old 11-01-2019, 12:00 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldhead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When will the patch hit green?
January 4th approximately.
Old 11-01-2019, 09:24 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obrae [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dosent work like this cause you never have a base pet to research with.
And materials do not drop.
And all players are leveling at same time, not just your odd alt here and there.
Also you can't train the skill for crap, its caps insanely low.

like 45 at level 25 or so. Can't trivialize spells combine. And no one have money so can't afford to train research cause your combine, which you can't do because words don't drop cost 10pp a pop, the lower ones.

Oh and you can't farm either cause the zones are camped zone hard you barely get kills.

I was going to post and say that I think what mobs drop what types of research components isn't totally random. Then I realized that of the 12-15 components I've seen killing mid-teens mobs in the last few day, none of them were mage components.

Maybe this mob is programmed to drop randomly EXCEPT mage components. But that seems a bit odd, so I can see why you're thinking mage components just don't drop.
Old 11-01-2019, 09:30 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecmos Deception [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was going to post and say that I think what mobs drop what types of research components isn't totally random. Then I realized that of the 12-15 components I've seen killing mid-teens mobs in the last few day, none of them were mage components.

Maybe this mob is programmed to drop randomly EXCEPT mage components. But that seems a bit odd, so I can see why you're thinking mage components just don't drop.
Yeah its an exaggeration, i know they drop.
But the chance for our word is way too small. Components like ice of velious,gloves of rallos zek are rare, but nothing compare to words.

Hitting 30 tonight, been killing tons of mobs with groups both in Sol A and L guk, a bit in najena.

Up to now i have seen 1 word of dimension. Other mage i see have the same experience.

Meanwhile, enchanters and necromancer need to combine as they play cause their bags are filles with components. I trash necro words and wizards rune by the dozens at merchants cause they drop like candy.

Defenitly, the loot table is not tweaked to all research pet.
Old 11-01-2019, 09:35 AM
Sarnak

If you get a canoe and start paddling you can still find some look in that shitty creek. Might need to wash it off but still there.

Things are game breaking
Old 11-01-2019, 09:41 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obrae [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Meanwhile, enchanters and necromancer need to combine as they play cause their bags are filles with components. I trash necro words and wizards rune by the dozens at merchants cause they drop like candy.

Defenitly, the loot table is not tweaked to all research pet.
If you find Words of the Sentient (Azia) I will pay. Let me know plz!
Old 11-01-2019, 09:52 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathrydar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you find Words of the Sentient (Azia) I will pay. Let me know plz!
I have 3 of them in WK right now, lol.

Locomotive is the name.
Closed Thread