Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 07-29-2021, 05:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulgasari [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Might get a bag if you refuse their mandates on religious grounds and they act up.
Right? I could sue them like a litigious merchant on grounds that their degeneracy violates my religious freedoms.

Fucking based
Old 07-29-2021, 05:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When I'm interviewing them, my first question is gonna be...

"Ok, first of all, I need to know if you're one of those corporations that embraces the degenerate SJW bullshit culture because I don't want to work around any of those losers; I prefer to work around people that are driven to succeed, not around people driven to be "accepted, and inclusive" at the cost of productivity and company profits. This isn't a fucking charity, you know?"
bro if you put on a lapel cam and just streamed interview after interview you'd get my sub
Old 07-29-2021, 05:38 PM
Planar Protector

Yep good idea.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
bro if you put on a lapel cam and just streamed interview after interview you'd get my sub
Old 07-29-2021, 05:39 PM
Banned

Ok, so now that we've established that I'm not gonna work for pozzed companies, the next step after that is:

"Ok, so I'm not gonna get vaxxed, or whatever, EVER. Furthermore, I have no intention of playing along with any of this fake ass bullshit Covid hoop-jumping, so that's not gonna be a problem is it?"
Old 07-29-2021, 05:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When I'm interviewing them, my first question is gonna be...

"Ok, first of all, I need to know if you're one of those corporations that embraces the degenerate SJW bullshit culture because I don't want to work around any of those losers; I prefer to work around people that are driven to succeed, not around people driven to be "accepted, and inclusive" at the cost of productivity and company profits. This isn't a fucking charity, you know?"
Please let me know how well that goes for you.
Old 07-29-2021, 05:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Please let me know how well that goes for you.
Yeah. It's their loss, bro.

I'm far smarter, harder working, and innovative than you. It would take 50 or 60 of you to equal the contribution of ONE of me, after accounting for the lawsuits your type places companies at risk of.

You know how many hand rubbers Apple has on the payroll who have managed to sue/threaten to sue the company into acquiescing with a non-productive payroll-collecting-only position while on perpetual disability?

I wouldn't hire anyone from your tribe on account of how litigious and work-averse you are.

The ironic part is, your lot NEEDS me. Demographically, western society collapses if whites and asians don't carry you. You know as well as I do that your golems are a net fiscal drag on the economy. That there's no such thing as a "migrant crisis" of people flooding Sub-Saharan Africa/Central America is telling of this fact.

Contrarily, I don't need you. You've had 60 years unfettered to train your golems to replace us and they're still a net-negative failure. Here's to another 60, retard
Last edited by Gwaihir; 07-29-2021 at 06:02 PM..
Old 07-29-2021, 06:04 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatordash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Every realtor/loan officer I talk to says a crash like 2008 can never happen again because we have all these restrictions in place so you can't give out bad loans to people. Yet housing prices and inflation is outpacing wages pretty significantly so I don't get where they are finding all these high income earners to keep buying these super expensive homes.
Of course they'd be saying that. Most realtors/loan officers I know are financial idiots that have the financial knowledge of a high schooler. They fill in forms and kick it upstairs to people/algorithms making the decisions. Loan officers are mostly data entry people, and realtors, I shouldn't even have to tell anyone about how much you can really trust the majority of realtors on money matters.

Someone I know just got a loan on a million+ dollar house with $200k in equity on their existing home that they have to sell for contingency. She's an elementary school teacher (with no higher degrees) and he's a small-time project manager making less than 150k gross with two kids. By the time you add in the high property taxes and insurance in that area I don't see how they will manage without living on the bone. I know they got a recent ~50k settlement from a car accident but the numbers simply don't add up to be sustainable because they don't like to live modestly. They are looking at paying at least $4k/month for a mortgage/insur/taxes/hoa before monthly expenses. I can tell he's already sweating bullets, but doesn't have the balls to stand up to his wife and tell her how bad of a decision this is for them.

Not to get political, but Trump rolling back some of the Dodd-Frank regulations was a bad move in the long run imo. This was in theory to make it easier to lend to less qualified applicants again to help invigorate economic buying power for a lower income-secure sector of consumers. The next crash, if we don't see multiple smaller crashes before a big one, will be from banks not having to keep enough liquid capital in reserve to cover their loans (the minimum percent liquid vs extended was lowered) thus crying for another bail out, a high percentage of people borrowing against their home for cheap money and not being able to pay it back when home volumes drop or they lose a job, all combined with a cooled off or dropped-out housing market.

2020 and early 2021 is an anomaly in economics, imo, so where we go from here is somewhat uncharted territory. The country was propped up by goverment money and people that kept working having extra money to spend because they couldn't go out and spend it at their normal spots/activities. Add to that the mass exodus we're seeing of people living in major cities to the burbs or rural areas because they found out just how bad the big city blows when shit hits the fan and we've got what we're seeing today.
Last edited by Synphul; 07-29-2021 at 06:07 PM..
Old 07-29-2021, 06:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synphul [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Of course they'd be saying that. Most realtors/loan officers I know are financial idiots that have the financial knowledge of a high schooler. They fill in forms and kick it upstairs to people/algorithms making the decisions. Loan officers are mostly data entry people, and realtors, I shouldn't even have to tell anyone about how much you can really trust the majority of realtors on money matters.

Someone I know just got a loan on a million+ dollar house with $200k in equity on their existing home that they have to sell for contingency. She's an elementary school teacher (with no higher degrees) and he's a small-time project manager making less than 150k gross with two kids. By the time you add in the high property taxes and insurance in that area I don't see how they will manage without living on the bone. I know they got a recent ~50k settlement from a car accident but the numbers simply don't add up to be sustainable because they don't like to live modestly. They are looking at paying at least $4k/month for a mortgage/insur/taxes/hoa before monthly expenses. I can tell he's already sweating bullets, but doesn't have the balls to stand up to his wife and tell her how bad of a decision this is for them.

Not to get political, but Trump rolling back some of the Dodd-Frank regulations was a bad move in the long run imo. This was in theory to make it easier to lend to less qualified applicants again to help invigorate economic buying power for a lower income-secure sector of consumers. The next crash, if we don't see multiple smaller crashes before a big one, will be from banks not having to keep enough liquid capital in reserve to cover their loans (the minimum percent liquid vs extended was lowered) thus crying for another bail out, a high percentage of people borrowing against their home for cheap money and not being able to pay it back when home volumes drop or they lose a job, all combined with a cooled off or dropped-out housing market.

2020 and early 2021 is an anomaly in economics, imo, so where we go from here is somewhat uncharted territory. The country was propped up by goverment money and people that kept working having extra money to spend because they couldn't go out and spend it at their normal spots/activities. Add to that the mass exodus we're seeing of people living in major cities to the burbs or rural areas because they found out just how bad the big city blows when shit hits the fan and we've got what we're seeing today.
I'm cheering for a crash. I've managed to float along just fine on the brink of disaster my whole life. It would be more of the same for me, while absolutely the end of the world for mostly everyone else *wink*

I'll be picking up an camper trailer to tow with my expedition for the next crash, which will suit me fine as I don't really want much.

This world is counterintuitive. We push backwards to walk forward.
The more you want, the less you have.

Solution: want less to have more
Last edited by Gwaihir; 07-29-2021 at 06:12 PM..
Old 07-29-2021, 06:28 PM
Planar Protector

We're already in the crash
Old 07-29-2021, 06:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalflingSpergand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We're already in the crash
I dunno it depends how long Biden can extend his stimulus campaign for.

Like, if I were trying to pass a multi-trillion dollar 'infrastructure' package.. I would probably send out the CDC to start reversing mask mandates and telling everyone we are not ruling out shutting everything down again so people would rely on my new stimulus package I'm trying to pass.

Then psychologically people would feel like the government is here to help bail them out and they will keep buying more expensive homes while the chairman of the federal reserve keeps telling them that this inflation period is transitory so I think the prices of everything will come down and if they don't I can just sell this new crazy expensive home I bought for even more money because there's no way the housing/stock/economy will ever go down cause Biden will keep printing that money!