Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 03-01-2022, 04:50 PM
Banned

drugs
Old 03-01-2022, 04:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's been a long time since there has been good global news and right now Ukraine's story is like standing under a waterfall forgetting all the B.S. we've been swimming in.
lmao this is 100% mark of the beast.

My man. People in ukraine are being burnt alive and exploded so you can feel better about local social politics [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I mean, we're talking ww3 lol how is that not more BS than a virus or ugly president?

Im not trying to attack you haha just think it's funny that we feel this way.
Old 03-01-2022, 04:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Holy shit I think I just found the formula for world peace and my ultimate goal, the promotion of a one world government.

The sooner we get the Federation the sooner we can mate with the Vulcans!

Everyone has their own sexy Vulcan they would like to mate with I'm sure! Here is my perhaps surprising choice. But everyone has their tastes, amirite?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
dude that's sick. I was trying to tell you that was the end goal of this thing.

I didnt know you were a mason! Im glad things are working out for you.

(Because it will summon jesus whom I think is p cool)
Old 03-01-2022, 04:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Crimea should be given to the Tatars. All Russians and Ukrainians to be removed, Crimean Tatars allowed to return and settle.
Whoa whoa Black, sounds like you're in favor of...umm...ethnic....cleansing?

No! My discrimination would be based purely on self-declaration!

For example you would be asked hey are you a Crimean Tatar and any answer other than "yes" gets you deported. You could become a Crimean Tatar just by saying so. Of course then you get Crimean Tatar put on all your papers and it says so everywhere. You have to wear a fur hat on the official Tatar Day, which would be provided to you at low cost. That's it. No love of ponies or archery skills required.

And the country would have to be called Tatar Crimea.

Taaaah tar.

taaaaaaaaaataaaaaaa rrrrrrrrrrr

BELOW: THE HAT YOU WILL BE GIVEN.

Old 03-01-2022, 04:57 PM
Planar Protector

Talking

Quote:
Everyone has their own sexy Vulcan they would like to mate with I'm sure! Here is my perhaps surprising choice. But everyone has their tastes, amirite?

T'pol had some big tiddies.

Old 03-01-2022, 05:01 PM
Banned

Remember when RD tried to pull the USA out of NATO?
Because "other countries owe the usa a lot of money"
which is not how that works, at all.
LOL
Old 03-01-2022, 05:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
dude that's sick. I was trying to tell you that was the end goal of this thing.

I didnt know you were a mason! Im glad things are working out for you.

(Because it will summon jesus whom I think is p cool)
My goals are:

1) The unification of Earth based on a strong executive/parliamentary model common in 'western democracies' today with a federation of states who have no independent military units with all former national borders serving purely administrative functions.

2) The concentration of resources towards outward expansion and colonization of all habitable planets and habitats with an ever expanding radius.

3) Starfleet. Specifically flying a Federation Command Cruiser.

I'm hoping to reach this goal within a decade or two. I don't want to be the Old Captain. I mean I know Picard was cool and all but Riker got a lot more...err...you know.

The timeline is a little fucked up I admit.

For example, Starfleet wasn't formed until way way later in my timeline. But here we go, we actually have the Space Force with the Star Trek emblem already so idk.

I know Putin makes a poor Khan, he has nowhere the charisma and physique of the incredible Ricardo Montalban, let alone the ability to deliver his lines, but I guess we get what we get.
Last edited by BlackBellamy; 03-01-2022 at 05:12 PM..
Old 03-01-2022, 05:12 PM
Planar Protector

^^ yeah hes an idiot and that was one of the worst overtly cuck to russia moves of his presidency.

Jib - your conspiracy theory roots are going to deep on this one. Ukraine vs Russia is bigger than us. You can see that this situation did not align with western news outlets the way fox news and friends have been totally fucked up with this thing. Left wing american news also had no takes on this whatsoever other than as Bellamy said "somber head nodding" or whatever.

They aren't getting bombed FOR ME or FOR YOU. They're getting bombed because Putin thought it would be a cool win for him while hes getting older in years. He has spent all of his time focusing on manipulating the west (as you can see he was successful, the left expected Ukraine to get steamrolled and was sad that the bad was going to happen, and the right wanted to lend a hand to Putin)

But Ukraine had a spine and a leader with a spine, and they did what was right (not surrendering their childrens freedom to avoid a hassle) and look, the free world supports their actions.

Not about you. Not about me. It's just something that is happening because there is still a man like Putin with some power in this world. It's anyone's guess how much of a mess this will become. Putin isn't someone who will comfortably lose face, so the luckiest option is that he takes the blame for everything and is replaced by someone who doesn't feel the need to shake his saber all the time. He could also be replaced by someone even more belligerent and it could come out that Putin's posturing was to appeal to the other people who held power with him, and he was holding back a whole lot of madness. Who knows.

No one wants world war 3, give me a break. Is ANY military action involving Russia "WORLD WAR 3?!"

also - your view on the end times seems like you're hamming it up for forum entertainment value but it reeks of late 90's Tim LaHaye eschatology which is something that is basically brand new to Christianity. The only thing the Bible says definitively about the last days is that you won't see it coming. I think we are supposed to live every single day like it is our last day, throwing our whole effort towards rebuilding one another every single day as if the next time we rested would be eternal so there was no reason to hold back any effort.

Not run around trying to call shots wringing your hands for the world to end.
Lost but not forgotten.
Last edited by Gustoo; 03-01-2022 at 05:25 PM..
Old 03-01-2022, 05:18 PM
Banned

Leanord Nemoy. Google him! He was Ukrainian!

As a kid he saw Kohanim, hereditary Priests, male-line descendants of Aaron. (A Rabbi could also be a Kohen.) Do the Vulcan salute. Ya'll should go get you some esoteric gnosis.

Old 03-01-2022, 05:19 PM
Planar Protector

It really is a rare thing to just put yourself in the shoes of an old person, and consider human nature and self interest.

If you're some old dude who can fire nukes, I'm sure you talk a big game about caring about your grandchildren's grandchildren's future, but you might also just say "Hey I'm old, fuck it, I can do this so I'm gonna. Woops!".

Stop electing old people.