Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-30-2022, 01:59 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What the hell are you taking about?

A doctor talking to an ADULT about a medical issue has literally nothing to do with a an adult teacher talking to a kid about something there is literally no reason to talk about: masturbation. The kid doesn’t need to be told what the concept is. He’s not going to hurt himself doing it in a way that an adult would need to explain to prevent. And he certainly doesn’t need to be shown it
Kid could deglove his weiner with a vacuum.
Old 12-30-2022, 02:00 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol fair enough. A passing mention to not fuck vacuums or beehives
Old 12-30-2022, 02:04 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What the hell are you taking about?

A doctor talking to an ADULT about a medical issue has literally nothing to do with a an adult teacher talking to a kid about something there is literally no reason to talk about: masturbation. The kid doesn’t need to be told what the concept is. He’s not going to hurt himself doing it in a way that an adult would need to explain to prevent. And he certainly doesn’t need to be shown it

Sex is different because there is something that is biologically occurring that is really fucking important…namely the birth of another person

The more you try to equate sex and masturbation as the same thing with the same need for discussion by teachers the more I assume to you they are the same thing

And these doctor analogies are going right over my head, I’m afraid
See thats why your mommy and daddy signed the paper to make sure you're mature enough and know what the subject matter is. See how that works?? Almost like, the parents decided.
Old 12-30-2022, 02:05 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRogers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
See thats why your mommy and daddy signed the paper to make sure you're mature enough and know what the subject matter is. See how that works?? Almost like, the parents decided.
Yea and after I told them my teacher spent 30 minutes talking to me about how to masturbate they would have gotten that teacher fired

Again, sorry you got groomed. Keep wracking that brain to come up with a reason to teach kids how to diddle themselves

Spend some real time on it and get back to me if you need
Old 12-30-2022, 02:06 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRogers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
An opt-out position means the system is right.

He's saying it isn't.
Old 12-30-2022, 02:08 AM
Sarnak

You have to be really stupid or just a pedo to think they are in there discussing technique with children. Thats in your head. Thats you.

Telling a kid "if you're hurting yourself, you need to see a doctor and explain it." is just downright child abuse to this guy. He's a prude. Thats all there is to it.

You know girls masturbate too, right? You know if they feel pain while doing so its a sign of a bigger issue, right??

This guy is like frothing at the mouth.

Found the next pizzagate shooter. If he believes any of what he said, this guy is going to be in the news before long.

He sounds just like the pizzagate guys.
Last edited by PRogers; 12-30-2022 at 02:12 AM..
Old 12-30-2022, 02:11 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
You have to be really stupid to think they are in there discussing technique with children. Thats in your head. Thats you.

Telling a kid "if you're hurting yourself, you need to see a doctor and explain it." is just downright child abuse to this guy. He's a prude. Thats all there is to it.

You know girls masturbate too, right? You know if they feel pain while doing so its a sign of a bigger issue, right??

This guy is like frothing at the mouth
No I think he's frothing in the white claw.
Old 12-30-2022, 02:13 AM
Banned

Quote:
You have to be really stupid to think they are in there discussing technique with children. Thats in your head. Thats you.

This guy is like frothing at the mouth
A teacher has to explain to a kid that pain is a sign of an issue? Is that really the argument you’re going with now?

Because you can’t argue they need the concept explained, or the process, or the result. Now we’re gonna zero in on medical advice on what to do about pain

Backtrack harder
Old 12-30-2022, 02:16 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No I think he's frothing in the white claw.
Dude was one stupid kid if he needed to be told that pain is bad and stop doing the thing causing you pain

Maybe he got some specialized education attention
Old 12-30-2022, 02:23 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Dude was one stupid kid if he needed to be told that pain is bad and stop doing the thing causing you pain

Maybe he got some specialized education attention
It says something about 15 cm from the fan blades so I dunno what that means.
Closed Thread