Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-03-2023, 01:49 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I didn't write the bill. Democrats did with Planned Parenthood.

The same Planned Parenthood that offers abortion services AND Transgender "services"

I don't understand why you are trying to pretend this doesn't exist or doesn't say what it says quite plainly. The people you are simping for have no qualms or moral uneasiness about performing these procedures on minors without parental consent.

"Body Autonomy" will be used as the gateway. From this same rationalization of Body Autonomy, Pedophilia will soon be pushed for normalization. it's already happening. When it does, you will not be opposed to it. I guarantee it.

I think there is a tiny speck of something deep inside you that may still resemble a conscious or some sense of moral barriers that should never be crossed, so when faced with this obvious conundrum you choose see no evil hear no evil instead of being a man and standing up to it and resisting it
-Parental consent is necessary on the medical procedures you are complaining about (regardless of your interpretation of Body Autonomy)

-Michigan’s abortion amendment on sterilization can not be stretched to include puberty blockers (furthermore puberty blockers don’t sterilize)

-Trans people have nothing to do with whether a person becomes a pedophile; if it did you would see a lot more places where we are finding pedophiles.
Do you find a lot of Priests are Trans or lust for Trans?

-Gender Dysphoria is real, Michigan Conversion Therapy is evil.
Old 08-03-2023, 02:05 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
-Parental consent is necessary on the medical procedures you are complaining about (regardless of your interpretation of Body Autonomy)

-Michigan’s abortion amendment on sterilization can not be stretched to include puberty blockers (furthermore puberty blockers don’t sterilize)
Yes it can and it will. When it is used for that purpose you'll excuse that to. You'll pretend like this conversation never happened and you'll run to some DailyKos link that tells everyone everything is fine. Nothing is see here. We got it.

The language is clear. There is no distinction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trans people have nothing to do with whether a person becomes a pedophile; if it did you would see a lot more places where we are finding pedophiles.
Do you find a lot of Priests are Trans or lust for Trans?

I didn't say it did. You lack reading comprehension.
Old 08-03-2023, 07:34 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Double Post
Last edited by Homesteaded; 08-03-2023 at 07:51 AM..
Old 08-03-2023, 07:39 AM
Planar Protector

Well see puberty blockers "don't sterilize" except for all the times they do, but since sometimes they don't that means they don't!

-botten logic
Old 08-03-2023, 07:50 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
https://sd11.senate.ca.gov/news/2022...ies-signed-law

Unless the parent isn't for it, then CA will protect the kid and bar out of state subpoenas. Meaning, the kid can run to CA to get his cock chopped off and CA will protect the child. It's obvious if you read the language.

Quote:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6626312/

"Suppression of puberty with gonadotropin-releasing hormone agonist analogs (GnRHa) in the pediatric transgender patient can pause the maturation of germ cells, and thus, affect fertility potential."

Quote:
https://apps.legislature.ky.gov/Comm...tt%20Sharp.pdf

"In fact, multiple long-term studies show that when young children who
experience gender dysphoria are allowed to mature naturally, most of them—over 90 percent
according to some sources—grow out of their dysphoria."
Old 08-03-2023, 09:01 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you have another theory of value besides the labor one that is clearly retarded?
This is the laziest post I have ever seen you make, two days two disappointments
Old 08-03-2023, 09:55 AM
Planar Protector

Has this thread realized that science doesn't stop yet? We got three points to make here:

1) Francis Bacon argued, in 1620, that if we applied the "new method" (what the scientific method was called at first) the world would change. Previously, Bacon argued, people who pursued "knowledge" were in their own world and unless we were talking warfare, their pursuits simply were not connected to necessarily "practical" purposes.

Bacon argued, that needed to end. All knowledge possesses practical value, so the new method was nothing more than inquiry into knowledge that was also useful for us. So, arguing about how many angels could dance on a pin became patently stupid.

At this point I've exceeded the p99 word count but I never gie a fuck and suffer you fucking illiterate and low-A miscreants.

The "new method" established as the new norm what we now see as just how the system works: knowledge always produces inventions.

2) Bacon also predicted (correctly) that, as science is turned to create inventions (tools, aka technology) the speed with which we make discoveries and new inventions will increase over time. Bacon argued this growth rate would be near exponential.

He was 100% correct. In the past 200 years we have invented more things than the entire history of our species combined. Let me give a partial list of some of the marvels:
  • Nuclear explosives
  • Fentanyl
  • Crack
  • Hormone candy store
  • guided missiles from space that only use kinetic force to spear their target.
  • Lots of space stuff
  • Moon trip

The big point, point #3. Faced with this "Moore's Law" of technological and scientific progress, this system is not going to stop. It never stops. Human beings are incredibly powerful. But there is one thing they CANNOT do: not invent and use what they have the ability to invent and use.

I say all this because: Things are moving so rapidly, that if these threads keep going the *original* "atrocity" that started the thread will be obsolete by post 500.

Hormone blockers are ripe. Being able to more easily turn on and off hormonal development, with few and few side effects, will probably turn Ooloo inside out by next year.

But I think you guys just like to argue about sex. It's called sublimation of libidinal energy. It's how you get sexual satisfaction without actually having any sex.

Near as I can tell, this is a sex dungeon and Botten is the dom. I came. I jawed. I'm bonkers.
Last edited by Sadre Spinegnawer; 08-03-2023 at 10:01 AM.. Reason: had to remove reference to Amish birth control
Old 08-03-2023, 10:03 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well see puberty blockers "don't sterilize" except for all the times they do, but since sometimes they don't that means they don't!

-botten logic
See this is the miscommunication you are being fed and you are falling for in your consulting echo chambers.

I highly suggest you stop listening to Ben Shapiro or in the case of Christen sites disinformation trying to link puberty blockers to hormonal therapies from governmental site.

But note, puberty blockers are temporary:

Injectable blockers (such as Lupron) can last one, three or six months. Patients can continue getting injections until they decide what to do next.

Implants (such Supprelin), which are placed just under the skin in the arm, can last 12 to 24 months before they need to be replaced.

Both types are meant to give patients more time to consider their options.

If one decides to continue transitioning, they will likely want to consider hormone therapy and possibly gender affirming surgery.
Old 08-03-2023, 10:21 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes it can and it will. When it is used for that purpose you'll excuse that to. You'll pretend like this conversation never happened and you'll run to some DailyKos link that tells everyone everything is fine. Nothing is see here. We got it.

The language is clear. There is no distinction.

I didn't say it did. You lack reading comprehension.
- You call a lot of news sites fake news
- Yes, Parental permission is needed before any of the surgical procedures you have mentioned.
- Your example was Michigan. In reality Michigan is looking to get rid of Conversion Theory and there is no specific addition implementing Gender Dysphoria therapy -
(Conspiracies aside, even if there was making this MUCH of a transition isn't going to be overnight.)

I get it both sides are doing it.

You are simply responding to a knee jerking response to re-energize the Christian base to vote in these states where the left is adding the question of legalized abortion to the state elections is doing the same.

Either way social norms have to be fought by moral concerns to ease the society into progress.

I guess going full stop is agitating.
Old 08-03-2023, 10:25 AM
Planar Protector

So you just believe the science I cite is Christian fundamentalism. I'm sure the longer you use these the higher likelihood that they cause infertility. So sure, they don't automatically sterilize you, I'll concede that ground. Much like taking Heroin one time won't ruin your life, would you then claim that Heroin won't ruin your life and offer it to anyone who wants to try it?
Closed Thread