Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 05-26-2022, 06:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah half the country considers modern democrats psychotic baby killers. I don't consider them all that, but hey just google it! Some people think that about them!
Haha it’s actually more like 30% or less but okay.
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Last edited by Skarne; 05-26-2022 at 06:23 PM..
Old 05-26-2022, 06:23 PM
Planar Protector

Lol prominent dems have literally been openly stating that this is happening and they think it's good. Stop conflating actual demographic realities with this horse shit psycho replacement theory as if they are remotely the same thing.

The critique is simply of obvious, cynical democrat political strategy, the only nutjobs who actually think white people are being "genocided" are obviously loons and nobody takes them seriously.
Old 05-26-2022, 06:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well i suck at quoting...
Old 05-26-2022, 06:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
how on earth do you have that quote at the ready.

how do you people even know these names what kind of weird situation is it you get yourself into where you accuse everyone of being these twisted individuals that they have never heard of?
Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you (my aunt's Facebook posts).
Old 05-26-2022, 06:27 PM
Planar Protector

your aunt sounds awesome
Old 05-26-2022, 06:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol prominent dems have literally been openly stating that this is happening and they think it's good. Stop conflating actual demographic realities with this horse shit psycho replacement theory as if they are remotely the same thing.

The critique is simply of obvious, cynical democrat political strategy, the only nutjobs who actually think white people are being "genocided" are obviously loons and nobody takes them seriously.
Biden job disapproval among Hispanics hits 60%, just 26% approve

What's the phrase? Never interrupt your opponent while he's making a mistake?
Old 05-26-2022, 06:28 PM
Planar Protector

Be careful guys dark maga is coming
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 05-26-2022, 06:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
how on earth do you have that quote at the ready.

how do you people even know these names what kind of weird situation is it you get yourself into where you accuse everyone of being these twisted individuals that they have never heard of?
We all have hobbies. I read and ingest things I hate and can regurgitate all kinds of awful dogshit if I need to. I can't remember what I ate for dinner last night or most of 2013 but I can remember a quote I read in a book in 1998.

You seem to know a lot of weird esoteric religion stuff, there's plenty of people who find all of that odd.