Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-05-2019, 03:09 PM
Skeleton

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-05-2019, 03:09 PM
Fire Giant

Hard to believe that GMs think waiting 2 months for your "turn" is any way to run a server. Stupid as fuck .
Old 02-05-2019, 03:11 PM
Skeleton

Default =D

https://imgur.com/a/WUEjU6u
Old 02-05-2019, 03:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saludeen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
While neglecting his wife and kids
The "fatherhood.com" poster knows exactly what he's doing and is just "playing an alt" (forum account). If it gets banned (and I'm pretty sure it will at this point) it's no skin off his back.

But I'm not sure you do, nor am I sure you are aware that this forum has very strict rules about staff-bashing. Obviously you're trying to be funny and riff off his stuff, but I just thought someone should warn you that you're at the mercy of the forum admins. It's not about what you or I think was funny or was serious staff bashing, it's what they think, and if they don't like how you're talking about the volunteers who give their free time to make this server somewhere we can both play, then your account could be banned.

Just FYI.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue or Green servers, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of platinum and/or gear! Send me a forum message for details.
Old 02-05-2019, 03:17 PM
Skeleton

LOL "classic" is crawling ToV like a boss. ZL pulls are not and never were classic (read the plethora of forum posts and strategy discussions available) QQ RIP skillless zerg. Pulling to ZL and training other guilds is not "competition".
Old 02-05-2019, 03:21 PM
Planar Protector

You guys in AM do realize that what happened is the equivalent of your mom making you share your toys with your siblings because you were being too greedy/a bully, right? Right?
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 02-05-2019, 03:22 PM
Fire Giant

I'm always trying to think of the positive, if im thinking positive here,

right now a guild to compete is forced to kill at entrance, with their turn on tov they could kill the dragons wherever they wanted like they did on classic. pull to aary ledge etc.
Oralen - 60 Ranger <Core>
Old 02-05-2019, 03:23 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
how come "nothing is owed to anyone" doesn't apply to sockers tho?
How come those who take no initiative in acquiring and earning finite resources in a fair environment are handed them?
Old 02-05-2019, 03:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castigate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How come those who take no initiative in acquiring and earning finite resources in a fair environment are handed them?
Sorry i work for a living and provide bread for my family. I cannot stare at a wall multiple 16 hours a week and pull at 3 am to get emulated eq pixels. I’m truly sorry that there exists peole who do, though.
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 02-05-2019, 03:29 PM
Skeleton

We were hoping to compete with AG,Bloodguard and Core for Dragons in ToV [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

ya know?
Closed Thread