Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-13-2017, 09:03 AM
Planar Protector

Keep an eye on congress. A lot of back forth in the media at the moment.
Old 01-13-2017, 09:53 AM
Banned

These plebes trippin ballz cause I posted.

/pras James Mattis.

Pence should fucking serve in the sand box and fucking get his ass pulled out of a burning fucking chopper by a assigned female at birth transman who hasn't been able to transition yet, but done his fucking duty anyway.

These punks have no fucking clue about reality sadly. I've served with many soldiers of many walks of life and these plebes are QQing about people being respected REGARDLESS of their gender.

Aint nothing about having 11 genders. But the moranz won't ever understand that.

Trans/gender is not a fucking identity. It's just a property we assign to people. Some of us want to be prejudiced Aholes about it. Some of us just want to deal with it, and be free to do so.

These plebes would QQ to death if they were banned from service cuz their "arbitrary reason here" but they probably were because their IQ and mental health were too fucking low.

Do not think most ppl in this subforum/thread could meet the minimum standards to be a patriot or a gentleman/lady.
Last edited by maerilith; 01-13-2017 at 09:58 AM..
Old 01-13-2017, 12:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by maerilith [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

/pras James Mattis.

Pence should fucking serve in the sand box and fucking get his ass pulled out of a burning fucking chopper by a assigned female at birth transman who hasn't been able to transition yet, but done his fucking duty anyway.

These punks have no fucking clue about reality sadly. I've served with many soldiers of many walks of life and these plebes are QQing about people being respected REGARDLESS of their gender.

Aint nothing about having 11 genders. But the moranz won't ever understand that.

Trans/gender is not a fucking identity. It's just a property we assign to people. Some of us want to be prejudiced Aholes about it. Some of us just want to deal with it, and be free to do so.

These plebes would QQ to death if they were banned from service cuz their "arbitrary reason here" but they probably were because their IQ and mental health were too fucking low.

Do not think most ppl in this subforum/thread could meet the minimum standards to be a patriot or a gentleman/lady.
smart post can i see you're boypucci
Old 01-13-2017, 03:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjerry [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
smart post can i see you're boypucci
thx

mebbe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] swellings gone down healed up... that took too long [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] !
Old 01-13-2017, 03:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by maerilith [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
thx

mebbe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] swellings gone down healed up... that took too long [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] !
Hey, you're alive! Was worried about you.
Old 01-13-2017, 03:47 PM
Banned

dibs on the cherry
Old 01-13-2017, 04:24 PM
Banned

Quote:

/pras James Mattis.

if you werent told you were a boy as a child you wouldnt have put all that lotion on the skin as an adult.
Old 01-13-2017, 04:25 PM
Banned

democrats be like, big pharma paying corry bookers salary? No problem.

Russia IS CORRUPT WE MUST DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT
Old 01-13-2017, 04:26 PM
Banned

when mick makes a post hardened street n*ggaz sit up straight and read with gusto
Old 01-13-2017, 05:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if you werent told you were a boy as a child you wouldnt have put all that lotion on the skin as an adult.
I'm literally a pale freckled white person so I do need to use a ton of lotion on my skin when I go to the beach. Otherwise I look like a turnip.
Last edited by maerilith; 01-13-2017 at 05:43 PM..
Closed Thread