Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-21-2019, 12:48 PM
Banned

Hopkins the crack smoking thing was about Rob Ford, Canada's Mayor. He was awesome.
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Google technocracy. This isn't a cartoon.
Interesting concept for sure.
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Evidence is subjective when you don't live in the same reality as the rest of the world. The cyclical thought bubbles and echo chambers like The_Donald and /pol/ are feeding their insanity. They don't have to accept anything that breaks from their preconceived notions that Trump is God and infallible. They just write it off as fake news. Anyone who once supported Trump but breaks away is a traitor, someone who was working for the deep state or some other garbage. There's nobody to actually accept blame or responsibility. It's always someone else's fault.
The ironic thing is, fake news is a real thing. All anyone has to do is research outside the Deep State controlled media.

And if you don't believe in the Deep State then you really are clueless. There are countless articles and videos of Deep State members talking about it's very existence!

You're just another liberal trapped inside the propaganda machine. I know, I've been there. Your hatred that's been programmed in you by the Deep State propaganda machine is your prison.

Oh I know, that's just crazy conspiracy theories. Uh huh.

One day you'll probably figure it all out. Perhaps. But if you ever do, it will be too late for you.
Old 11-21-2019, 12:49 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoppkins_Wytchfinder [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not taking offense. But i was clear.

My question being what would it take you to say "Wow he shouldnt be president"

Example answer: Murder

its that simple.

Whats the line for YOU.

Its not a patriotism test. No one will arrive in a black helicopter to take you away (though that sounds fun, i mean cmon, black helicopter ride!)

This was my quote "Murder, sure, if you can prove it. Rape, yes, if you can prove it. There are plenty." Second response back to you.
Old 11-21-2019, 12:50 PM
Planar Protector

Anyone who believes there's a deep state controlling the government is probably mentally handicapped.
Old 11-21-2019, 12:50 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Grows pot? Yikes. I'm a bookkeeper for an independent sales rep and a stay at home dad. Grow up.
Stay at home dad. Say no more.
Old 11-21-2019, 12:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallzDeep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Raising a child is such an awful thing that should be looked down on. Having a wife that wants to have a career is terrible. Sorry you're a lonely incel.
Old 11-21-2019, 12:52 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallzDeep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This was my quote "Murder, sure, if you can prove it. Rape, yes, if you can prove it. There are plenty." Second response back to you.
I missed it. APologies.

Great.
Old 11-21-2019, 12:52 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hopkins the crack smoking thing was about Rob Ford, Canada's Mayor. He was awesome.
It was a reporter asking an american woman would you vote trump if he smoked crack. She said YES

He then said what if he shot someone in the street on camera she said "YES"

It was staggering and amusing tbh
Old 11-21-2019, 12:53 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Yes really. I mean come on. Fairly disgusting. If my wife earned more i would have no issues doing the same. Stone age stuff.
Closed Thread