Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-21-2019, 01:03 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can you find those quotes on a credible site?
Do your own research for a change, you might learn something.
Old 11-21-2019, 01:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoppkins_Wytchfinder [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who said it was a baby. His kids may be already weaned. After breast feeding there is no difference in parenting.
Kid is 3. Has been with me since he was 6 months when I decided to leave my job so my wife could focus on her career which was more fulfilling than mine. Not that it matters. My kid is smarter and more empathetic than shitforbrains BallzDeep anyway. Sad fuck he is.
Old 11-21-2019, 01:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do your own research for a change, you might learn something.
Stop peddling your conspiracy theories and treason here.
Old 11-21-2019, 01:05 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Kid is 3. Has been with me since he was 6 months when I decided to leave my job so my wife could focus on her career which was more fulfilling than mine. Not that it matters. My kid is smarter and more empathetic than shitforbrains BallzDeep anyway. Sad fuck he is.
Written like a true "tolerant" liberal. Well done.
Old 11-21-2019, 01:06 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Stop peddling your conspiracy theories and treason here.
That's why I said you won't click on it. See, you're not interested in researching the truth, you're only concern is staying within your fake news world-view. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-21-2019, 01:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Anyone who believes there's a deep state controlling the government is probably mentally handicapped.
I can actually believe there are powerful elements in government bodies that do not cycle regularly, so would be feasible to influence media and policy in a deep state way.

That said, when I used to occasionally watch Fox it would broadcast so many lies or misleading reports (that from my own knowlege or experience i knew were untrue).

I think it is really clever what they did. They create narratives people want to hear and use them to leverage the agenda of those behind Fox. However, their narratives were at odds with most other news outlets because of this. Creating a label for what they were doing, then using it as a way to attack other sources wasn't great.

Whats the chances one media outlet is right if dozens of independent outlets tell a differing story? It would be one hell of a coincidence for everyone else to be wrong. And here is where the real genius lies: they remove the coincidence, and cement their own position, with the simple explainstion 'the other providers are all controlled by a singular malevolent invisible entity'. And so the idea of deepstate media was born.

So yea, basically I believe 'deep state' was a bogeyman created by Fox to explain why the majority of outlets spin stories very differently to the Fox method. Smart.
Old 11-21-2019, 01:09 PM
Planar Protector

Deep State is a redhat dog whistle for Jews.

The real shadow government is the money flowing into Congress and the white house through super pacs and untraceable donations. There's no political figures behind the scenes controlling the CIA/FBI/NSA. Anyone believing that probably thinks the X-Files was a documentary.
Old 11-21-2019, 01:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's why I said you won't click on it. See, you're not interested in researching the truth, you're only concern is staying within your fake news world-view. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why would I bother to read obvious lies? Look at how the cultists are reporting on the impeachment inquiry. My neck can't handle that much spin.
Old 11-21-2019, 01:12 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Deep State is a redhat dog whistle for Jews.
Wow. If that's not a violation of forum rules, it's close.

I feel sad for you. You have so much hate.
Old 11-21-2019, 01:12 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoppkins_Wytchfinder [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who said it was a baby. His kids may be already weaned. After breast feeding there is no difference in parenting.
Because he acted as if his wife was career driven and it was understood he would take on the role of stay at home dad. If that weren't true, then what would your opinion be?

I'm not sexist at all, I believe there is no law limiting a women from what a man can achieve. Everything is a choice. You can choose to have a child or you can't. If you are career driven as a women, you are career driven. If you choose to have a child, a mother offers valuable growth to a child throughout his youth. Both are important but it even goes back to the philosophy of nature vs nurture. This has been historically written about since the end of time which almost every religion, philosophy, etc. It's been learned from mammals and several other. Yes, it is possible to raise with a father but the outcome creates variance and goes against what has worked for a very long time.

I know Feniin thinks anyone who is doing something new or edgy is right but that isn't the case. Modern world ideas aren't always good.

If anything I think women are empowered by the only gender that have the right to birth a child and we should cherish that.
Closed Thread