Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-22-2019, 12:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Anti-tax initiative promoter Tim Eyman announces run for governor

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gotta love when people don't understand laws and then complain their rights are being infringed upon.
Old 11-22-2019, 12:34 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gotta love when people don't understand laws and then complain their rights are being infringed upon.
Do you mean people like your self?
Old 11-22-2019, 12:44 PM
Planar Protector

Valeriya coming in hot with the I'm rubber, you're glue defense.
Old 11-22-2019, 01:22 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Curious of how you got that out of that article? Where did someone claim their rights were infringed upon? Where did someone not understand a law? Did you even read the article?

This is the problem with your mindset. You read an article headline, automatically assume they are taking your side and assume the content in the article. This causes a major problem between lack of understanding and forming opinions based on your bias. Read the fucking articles.
Last edited by BallzDeep; 11-22-2019 at 01:34 PM..
Old 11-22-2019, 01:31 PM
Planar Protector

President Trump says 'I do want corruption, always,' an apparent gaffe in a Fox News interview about impeachment.
Old 11-22-2019, 01:37 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Was there any other context to that or was it just a 12 second conversation that started and ended with that? I mean I can post things all day of out of context quotes that make Democrats look racist but....

Or...... do you think it was based around them asking why he is investigating corruption and he was responding in broken english "I do always want corruption" in the sense that I am always investigating corruption. I always want corruption dead?

Funny you take that and spin it to "I love corruption." These word games are for the peasants and obviously can't fill the gap on what someone was thinking.
Last edited by BallzDeep; 11-22-2019 at 01:41 PM..
Old 11-22-2019, 01:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallzDeep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Was there any other context to that or was it just a 12 second conversation that started and ended with that? I mean I can post things all day of out of context quotes that make Democrats look racist but....
President Trump on Hong Kong protests: "We have to stand with Hong King, but I'm also standing with President Xi. He's a friend of mine, he's an incredible guy... if it weren't for me, thousands of people would have been killed in Hong Kong right now."
Old 11-22-2019, 01:44 PM
Fire Giant

Yeah, that didn't contribute anything to my point and has no relevance. If Valyeria has issues with definition, you have an issues finding relevance and how things correlate.

Even though you switched the quote, both have 0 relevance. Trump says support Hong Kong but I also have a relationship with Xi. Okay and your point is?
Last edited by BallzDeep; 11-22-2019 at 01:46 PM..
Old 11-22-2019, 01:48 PM
Planar Protector

I'm simply providing you with more context for Daddy Trump's very public mental breakdown.
Old 11-22-2019, 01:49 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm simply providing you with more context for Daddy Trump's very public mental breakdown.
What medical field are you in? How do we know you aren't having the breakdown and Trump is fine?
Closed Thread