Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-22-2019, 07:59 PM
Planar Protector

Highlighting random words always proves a point, right?!
Old 11-22-2019, 08:01 PM
Banned

I've seen the correct the record playbook. It's no coincidence the regular bot type posters follow it's narrative lock stock and barrel. They might not even know it as it might be coming from their CNN anchor middleman but it originates from CorrectTheRecord/Media Matters.
Old 11-22-2019, 08:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Loans are class violence [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The real outrage is inherited debt.

I heard slavery was abolished in the US, but I also heard debt is inherited.

Pick one!
Old 11-22-2019, 08:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I heard slavery was abolished in the US, but I also heard debt is inherited.

Pick one!
Slavery was just renamed and refocused. It's still very much alive and well.
Old 11-22-2019, 08:07 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Go ahead and just pass me all of your social security when you hit 67. Lost your job? better not be collecting unemployment. Injured in the workplace? I don't want to see you collecting disability payments.

Farm having a tough time? better not be asking for subsidies. Roads fucked? deal with it - the government won't be repairing your road. Your kid need to go to school?(lol yeah right you're not having a child) Best be sending him to a private school because public schools don't exist for you.

Edit: House on fire? fuck you - pay the fireman to save your house or he's got better things to do. Police? nah. better call your private security force.
Defending socialized programs but doesn't even understand them. CHECK.

You are obviously so stupid and fit in the category of uneducated stay at home dads. Social security YOU PAY into and YOU are taxed on it. If you kept all the money, you would not be getting money when you are 67, you'd collect it all at face value. If you are successful, you don't need social security.

Injured in the workplace? That falls under Workman Comp and if you are collecting disability, there are plenty of charity organizations that you can utilize first.

You are even so stupid to think that Republicans don't want firemen (better check your privilege by the way because its fireperson nowadays). And yes it has been proven that private firms handle crime a lot better. There was a town outside Houston I think that completely fired all their police force and hired a private firm and crime dropped a large percent.

https://71republic.com/2017/11/20/th...ed-the-police/

Private organizations already pay for roads (toll roads) and many more. It's just a question of would you rather pay them in taxes or pay them to a private firm.
Old 11-22-2019, 08:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

But I also heard debt is inherited.
You heard wrong.

I think someone is trying to trick you re: estate taxes("the death tax")
Old 11-22-2019, 08:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallzDeep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Defending socialized programs but doesn't even understand them. CHECK.

You are obviously so stupid and fit in the category of uneducated stay at home dads. Social security YOU PAY into and YOU are taxed on it. If you kept all the money, you would not be getting money when you are 67, you'd collect it all at face value. If you are successful, you don't need social security.

Injured in the workplace? That falls under Workman Comp and if you are collecting disability, there are plenty of charity organizations that you can utilize first.

You are even so stupid to think that Republicans don't want firemen (better check your privilege by the way because its fireperson nowadays). And yes it has been proven that private firms handle crime a lot better. There was a town outside Houston I think that completely fired all their police force and hired a private firm and crime dropped a large percent.

https://71republic.com/2017/11/20/th...ed-the-police/

Private organizations already pay for roads (toll roads) and many more. It's just a question of would you rather pay them in taxes or pay them to a private firm.
You are such an easy mark.
Old 11-22-2019, 08:10 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are such an easy mark.
What was your goal? I don't think anyone here gets it.

I just see you not really acknowledging anything and claiming you've won without having to explain anything. Sounds like a safe space for you.
Last edited by BallzDeep; 11-22-2019 at 08:12 PM..
Old 11-22-2019, 08:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You heard wrong.

I think someone is trying to trick you re: estate taxes("the death tax")
That's a relief. So it's only cosigned debts that are 'inherited' I then assume?
Old 11-22-2019, 08:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Slavery was just renamed and refocused. It's still very much alive and well.
Is this about the idea that slave owners were able to offload welfare responsibilities and costs on to their charges, while still benefit from their cheap labour? Self-owned slaves?
Closed Thread