Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-25-2019, 09:43 AM
Banned

Sascha Baron Cohen calls for censorship for the goyim.

http://businessinsider.com/sacha-bar...-video-2019-11

Isn’t this guys entire schtick various forms of black face?
Last edited by Teppler; 11-25-2019 at 09:46 AM..
Old 11-25-2019, 09:47 AM
Fire Giant

One black guy and he isn't making fun of black people with Ali G more promoting an english stereo type of chav people. Ali G (if name was changed) could of easily been done with a white guy speaking exactly the same.
Old 11-25-2019, 10:33 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoppkins_Wytchfinder [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
One black guy and he isn't making fun of black people with Ali G more promoting an english stereo type of chav people. Ali G (if name was changed) could of easily been done with a white guy speaking exactly the same.
Is the idea of blackface type comedy only wrong when it’s done mocking black people?

Is it not wrong to mock poor middle eastern people by dressing up like them and mocking them too? Chavs?
Old 11-25-2019, 10:38 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is the idea of blackface type comedy only wrong when it’s done mocking black people?

Is it not wrong to mock poor middle eastern people by dressing up like them and mocking them too? Chavs?
a chav is a british hoodlum. they like to stab.
Old 11-25-2019, 10:42 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

My understanding of black face is literally painting your face black to mock a person of that colour. So yeah ok i get what you mean.

You mean he mocks racial stereotypes. Not cool no. I cant help but feel there is another reason you zero in on Sacha though. Tell me im wrong Tep.
Old 11-25-2019, 10:45 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:

Imho he is using the dress as a vehicle to expose and mock other people's prejudice. The joke is against the people who buy into the costume/character.
Old 11-25-2019, 10:47 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imho he is using the dress as a vehicle to expose and mock other people's prejudice. The joke is against the people who buy into the costume/character.
Again i think he knows that but i think we allllll know why he is zeroing with Mr Cohen. I would possibly have more respect for him if he just admited it really.
Old 11-25-2019, 10:49 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you not see how the same exact thing is done with blackface?

Use a black disguise as a vehicle to do whatever. Are you aware most people that have done black face have attempted to do it for this reason?

Do you think poor middle easterners enjoy borats portrayal of them as backwards racist non sensical trash?
Old 11-25-2019, 10:59 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoppkins_Wytchfinder [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My understanding of black face is literally painting your face black to mock a person of that colour. So yeah ok i get what you mean.

You mean he mocks racial stereotypes. Not cool no. I cant help but feel there is another reason you zero in on Sacha though. Tell me im wrong Tep.
Rules for radicals. Make the enemy play by their own rules.
Old 11-25-2019, 11:37 AM
Fire Giant

Tumbleweed on my question of not having an ulterior motive for bashing Sacha Cohen. Like a true politician [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread