Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-21-2015, 09:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't be dumb. <Speaks Retard Elf Gibberish>
Old 04-21-2015, 09:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by contemptor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So I take it Sev and Fay are much more competitive without coth?
did i imply that? its certainly easier on my members and more enjoyable for us so far.
Old 04-21-2015, 09:54 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlie_murphy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm fairly inactive in game these days, but I remember there being some sort of petition for all petitions to be viewable by all..whatever happened to that?
Wish they were.
Old 04-21-2015, 09:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaefLaFrenz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So this move to C that you vehemently deny as something to pick off repop scraps
im afraid you made this up, our intention was always to move to C for respawn mobs and nobody ever said otherwise. its been a great move, we get mobs and we have to commit a minimal amount of time and effort to do so.
Old 04-21-2015, 10:19 PM
Banned

hey pint
Old 04-21-2015, 11:42 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pint [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
im afraid you made this up, our intention was always to move to C for respawn mobs and nobody ever said otherwise. its been a great move, we get mobs and we have to commit a minimal amount of time and effort to do so.
Pras that then. Don't give a fuck what you do, yet so worried about us like the rest of C for some sick reason.
Old 04-22-2015, 12:05 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pint [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
did i imply that? its certainly easier on my members and more enjoyable for us so far.
I'm just curious on what difference your bards running for 5 mins makes vs a coth race. Because we know it doesn't depend on who reacts a millisecond faster and runs against the pre-determined exact course.
Old 04-22-2015, 12:11 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by contemptor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm just curious on what difference your bards running for 5 mins makes vs a coth race. Because we know it doesn't depend on who reacts a millisecond faster and runs against the pre-determined exact course.
Clearly you havent done cothing in this environment.
Old 04-22-2015, 12:20 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Knocks a tracker out of the picture, at least. Sounds funner, too.
Old 04-22-2015, 05:42 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troubled [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pras that then. Don't give a fuck what you do, yet so worried about us like the rest of C for some sick reason.
People that join C class guilds came from R class guilds that you shit upon, they express concern for those they left behind. They don't like when they clearly see a clearly competitive guild hiding in the walled garden of R.
Closed Thread