Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-06-2021, 11:32 AM
Banned

Didjyu all read about how Biden isn't dropping the dirt on 9/11 and the Saudis and the 9/11 victims n responders don't want to go there and wrote a letter for him to stay home so they can do their memorial in peace. And I read it on NBC, not fox or cnn. Seemed pretty legit.
Old 08-06-2021, 11:36 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Didjyu all read about how Biden isn't dropping the dirt on 9/11 and the Saudis and the 9/11 victims n responders don't want to go there and wrote a letter for him to stay home so they can do their memorial in peace. And I read it on NBC, not fox or cnn. Seemed pretty legit.
They're agitating for discovery so they can sue, was bought up related to the Abraham Accords.
Old 08-06-2021, 12:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulgasari [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They're agitating for discovery so they can sue, was bought up related to the Abraham Accords.
I doubt they'll get justice even if the Judicial branch really wants to help them. It's very unlikely they will.
Old 08-06-2021, 12:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Baler already forgot the Republicans recently elected a good friend of Jeffrey Epstein who brags about groping women.
Old 08-06-2021, 03:37 PM
Planar Protector

Apparently we just hit an all time record in credit card spending. $37.69 billion in June. Student loans, auto loans, and mortgages are all at all time highs.

That's a lot of lending. But I'm sure everything is fine.
Old 08-06-2021, 03:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatordash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Apparently we just hit an all time record in credit card spending. $37.69 billion in June. Student loans, auto loans, and mortgages are all at all time highs.

That's a lot of lending. But I'm sure everything is fine.
Meanwhile on CNN "everything is fine, in fact its better its great!"

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-06-2021, 03:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Meanwhile on CNN "everything is fine, in fact its better its great!"

Unemployment going down is definitely nice, but I think the CPI numbers (what the gov't thinks inflation is at) come out next week, which is probably going to help explain all the credit card spending. (along with Biden Bucks running out)

The Federal Reserve keeps saying they aren't tapering QE (putting $120 billion into stock market monthly, including $40 billion into housing to keep mortgage rates low) until unemployment numbers come down. The Federal Reserve meet in September I think, could be a hell of a month.
Old 08-06-2021, 03:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatordash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Unemployment going down is definitely nice, but I think the CPI numbers (what the gov't thinks inflation is at) come out next week, which is probably going to help explain all the credit card spending. (along with Biden Bucks running out)

The Federal Reserve keeps saying they aren't tapering QE (putting $120 billion into stock market monthly, including $40 billion into housing to keep mortgage rates low) until unemployment numbers come down. The Federal Reserve meet in September I think, could be a hell of a month.
hahahahaha unemployment is not going down [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Get ready for a revolution.
Old 08-06-2021, 04:00 PM
Planar Protector

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status...98153140424704

lmao this guy is my spirit animal

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist View Post
With enough Clerics any class can survive AoW.
Old 08-06-2021, 04:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lmao this guy is my spirit animal

OK britney

toxigen also compromised??? Has the lockdown made you all soft in the dome piece?