Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-05-2019, 09:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh, clever. You're a regular fountain of Russian propaganda. Got any more?
"That's Russian propaganda!" = "I have no argument!"
Old 12-05-2019, 09:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadOrangeMan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"That's Russian propaganda!" = "I have no argument!"
Or is pushing Ukraine as the enemy the narrative that Russia has bought from your cult leaders?
Old 12-05-2019, 09:49 PM
Planar Protector

Literally zero democrats support her. How's Moscow this winter?
Old 12-05-2019, 09:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Or is pushing Ukraine as the enemy the narrative that Russia has bought from your cult leaders?
Any evidence for this claim?
Old 12-05-2019, 09:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadOrangeMan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Any evidence for this claim?
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/22/u...erference.html
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/21/u...t-hearing.html
https://www.vox.com/2019/11/25/20981...ference-russia
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...-comments.html
Quote:
The federal and congressional intelligence and national security groups that have stated that Russia interfered in the election:

1. Central Intelligence Agency

2. Office of the Director of National Intelligence

3. F.B.I.

4. National Security Agency

5. Justice Department

6. Department of Homeland Security

7. House Intelligence Committee

8. Senate Intelligence Committee
Quote:
Of course, the United States intelligence community — including the CIA that Pompeo ran before Trump nominated him to be secretary of state — unanimously determined that Russia was behind the DNC hack, not Ukraine.

And just days ago, national security expert Fiona Hill testified last week, in the impeachment inquiry into Donald Trump, that Republicans who push this debunked Ukrainian conspiracy theory are playing into Russia's hands.

Other Republicans have been pushing this same conspiracy theory to try to defend Trump from the impeachment inquiry that imperils his presidency.
Last edited by feniin; 12-05-2019 at 09:58 PM..
Old 12-05-2019, 10:04 PM
Banned

None of that is evidence of what you said.
Old 12-05-2019, 10:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
None of that is evidence of what you said.
That Russia has bought the GOP and is now pushing that Ukraine is the enemy? Do you want to give me access to the Mueller report? I'm not a federal investigator. It's not like it would matter anyway - Trump is infallible, right?
Old 12-05-2019, 10:16 PM
Banned

Do you really think a country with a GDP smaller than Texas has the means or even the desire to buy entire political parties in the US be it with money or favors?
Old 12-05-2019, 10:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Do you really think a country with a GDP smaller than Texas has the means or even the desire to buy entire political parties in the US be it with money or favors?
The country? No. The dictatorship? Yes. Putin is one of the wealthiest people on the planet. He's surrounded himself with other oligarchs. I feel like you're just being dense. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-05-2019, 11:21 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
The country? No. The dictatorship? Yes. Putin is one of the wealthiest people on the planet. He's surrounded himself with other oligarchs. I feel like you're just being dense. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol I think being dense. Do you believe every absurd story you read? You have a very simple way of reading and don't actually pay attention to how they come to those numbers.

""Everything that belongs to the territory of the Russian Federation Putin considers to be his"

Meaning, this isn't truly Putin's net worth, he just thinks Putin rules with an iron fist and anything attributed to the Russian Federation falls under Putin's net worth (it doesn't).

Putin has published his homes and his annual salary:

Vladimir Putin’s latest financial disclosure has been posted on the Kremlin website, showing the Russian president earned roughly $135,000 in 2018 from his official salary, a military pension, interest on savings, and investment gains.

Putin reports owning an 830 square-foot apartment in Saint Petersburg, along with a 193 square-foot garage, as well as use of a 1,600 square-foot flat in Moscow. He claims to have two vintage Volga GAZ M21 sedans (in the $14,000–$16,000 range on eBay) as well as a Lada Niva SUV (which starts at about $6,800, new) and a retro-fabulous Skif tent trailer, which goes for about $900.

The only caveat would be gifts from other nations, leader, etc. There is 0 credibility to him being one of the richest men in the world.
Closed Thread