Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-18-2014, 01:07 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by phacemeltar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i would quote some of the more ignorant stuff you have said for context, but i have to get back to scrubbing septic tanks. also i dont care that much, just thought i would call you out publicly on being an asshole.
Says the guy who flames out cuz he gets upset people here want a classic server and all this guy wants to do is add clowns with little red cars, and pink unicorns flying through the zones with glittery trails trailing out their arse. You're still here, I don't know why. Go find a server you may be happy on. Or better yet, get yourself banned... probably again. You get upset too easy man, it's gonna burn you up. A lot of that going around these days I guess, even the psudo-protesters, wind up getting a dose of reality eventually if they keep it up.
Old 08-18-2014, 03:11 AM
Sarnak

Being a black man ( well mixed. im half white ) and looking at this thread of bullshit makes me wonder how many of you actually have real personal relationships with a black other then the worse case shit you see on TV.
I'm sorry but the average black person who isn't a ghetto dwelling shit eating leeching piece of shit is NO different then the average white person as evidenced by the fact that most folks whom I game with dont even realize im black until i mention it usually to the response of "well you dont act or speak black". The problem with ******S, not black people, but ******S is socioeconomic. NO DIFFERENT then jeffro or billy-bob redneck in his meth lab or trailer banging out his cousin or pimping out his sister and frankly I expect the same level of gorilla antics from billy-bob and cletus that I do from jamal and tyrone.

Bob has crushed you with his wallet.
Old 08-18-2014, 03:27 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erasong [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Being a black man ( well mixed. im half white ) and looking at this thread of bullshit makes me wonder how many of you actually have real personal relationships with a black other then the worse case shit you see on TV.
I'm sorry but the average black person who isn't a ghetto dwelling shit eating leeching piece of shit is NO different then the average white person as evidenced by the fact that most folks whom I game with dont even realize im black until i mention it usually to the response of "well you dont act or speak black". The problem with ******S, not black people, but ******S is socioeconomic. NO DIFFERENT then jeffro or billy-bob redneck in his meth lab or trailer banging out his cousin or pimping out his sister and frankly I expect the same level of gorilla antics from billy-bob and cletus that I do from jamal and tyrone.
hmm well I have some black people in my family, as well as native american. Have had actual black friends, and other non-whites as well. But thete is one thing though, what is it some 90% of black voters voted for that far-left winger 0bama? There are some differences I guess [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Awesome to the ones that didn't fall for it, sadly few though.
Old 08-18-2014, 04:27 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erasong [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your right, completely agree. The issue is the type of "black person" you are trying to defend is probably the exception. It's also one reason I hold predetermined feelings towards many black people till I get to know them (and yes, I have and have had many black friends, you will probably shrug if off though as unlikely). That being said, the type of people you are defending is the vast minority. I think the recent topic of racism would be case in point. There is also statistics (though I hate these, they are the best way to deal with arguments like this) that put black people at the majority of crimes in the US. There is also diseases that are more prevalent in black people than others.

Point I'm getting at is we live in a judgmental society. You are correct that not all black people are the things you refer to, but due to how our society works, more often than not, they are. We aren't the same, that is a proven fact. Black people can keep saying things like, "we bleed the same color", but doesn't change the fact we are different. Does that reserve the right for people to be racists? No way, but I think there really needs to be a fine understanding that we are different. Really, there needs to be a better understanding of what racism is on all sides also.
Old 08-18-2014, 06:09 AM
Banned

bunch of fucking bigots
Old 08-18-2014, 07:25 AM
Planar Protector

Now its descending into a bunch of racists saying "I have black friends too." Priceless!
Old 08-18-2014, 07:38 AM
Sarnak

Personally I could care less if someone thought I was a racist or not. The facts don't change.
Old 08-18-2014, 07:52 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliseus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Personally I could care less if someone thought I was a racist or not. The facts don't change.
Especially the fact that you're a racist.
Old 08-18-2014, 08:09 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenzig [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Especially the fact that you're a racist.
Yep. Huge racist.
Old 08-18-2014, 08:10 AM
Sarnak

Born and raised.
Closed Thread