Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Old 01-25-2024, 09:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcbrown [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Must be a weird glitch in the bulletin software then...
I am perfectly fine with people seeing the content of the previous post. It is clear you don't understand why I reposted it, due to your biases against me.

The strange thing is why you bothered screenshotting it just to repost it. It just makes you look like a desperate troll who is feverishly refreshing this thread and filling folders with screenshots in an attempt to find any "gotcha" you can. This is because you cannot win the debate legitimately.

I will never understand why people who do this think it makes them look good. It doesn't. It just provides more evidence of your bias against me, and evidence that you are a troll.
Old 01-25-2024, 09:47 PM
Sarnak

Oh I misunderstood. I thought you said you didn't delete and repost, but you actually said that the reason you deleted and reposted wasn't the reason I assumed.

Sorry for the confusion!
Old 01-25-2024, 09:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcbrown [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh I misunderstood. I thought you said you didn't delete and repost, but you actually said that the reason you deleted and reposted wasn't the reason I assumed.

Sorry for the confusion!
No worries. You still inadvertently admitted to randomly taking screenshots of my posts to save for later. You couldn't have known I would have deleted and reposted my post.

This is really weird, and it doesn't make you look good at all. If anything, it is solid proof you are trying to troll me.

If you want to win a debate, I advise you do not spend your time refreshing a thread obsessively while taking screenshots of other people's posts. Spend your time crafting a proper argument with logic and evidence. So far your arguments have been quite lacking.
Old 01-25-2024, 09:58 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Oh DSM …

You are a boundless fount of endless entertainment
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Old 01-25-2024, 10:00 PM
Sarnak

Actually, Safari maintains history of previously viewed pages in memory, so I just hit the back button a couple times. I kinda-intentionally didn't screenshot the entire post because I don't care about the actual changes in the post itself, I was just curious about the timestamps.

Having spent 5 years as a software tester, I've developed an eye for noticing details around how software works, and possible bugs. Time handling is notoriously buggy. I've noticed previously that sometimes the little "edited by..." message would appear and disappear, and reordering of the last couple posts.

When you said "No", I took you at your word, and chalked it up to an interesting little bug.

Am I refreshing this thread obsessively? Well, I do find the discussion interesting and entertaining. Every few minutes I take a break from my actual work to see if there's any new posts, as a momentary diversion.
Old 01-25-2024, 10:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Actually, Safari maintains history of previously viewed pages in memory, so I just hit the back button a couple times. I kinda-intentionally didn't screenshot the entire post because I don't care about the actual changes in the post itself, I was just curious about the timestamps.

Having spent 5 years as a software tester, I've developed an eye for noticing details around how software works, and possible bugs. Time handling is notoriously buggy. I've noticed previously that sometimes the little "edited by..." message would appear and disappear, and reordering of the last couple posts.

When you said "No", I took you at your word, and chalked it up to an interesting little bug.

Am I refreshing this thread obsessively? Well, I do find the discussion interesting and entertaining. Every few minutes I take a break from my actual work to see if there's any new posts, as a momentary diversion.
Sure. That is obviously what happened [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] . As I said, I would advise you spend less time screenshotting peoples posts and trying to figure out how to troll and bloat threads, and more time trying to craft a proper argument. I am disappointed by your math mistakes thus far for someone who claims to be well versed in the subject.
Old 01-25-2024, 10:05 PM
Sarnak

You think I intentionally ahead of time took a screenshot of half a post? If you wish, you can check the file name of the attachment - it's the timestamp of when I took the screenshot.
Old 01-25-2024, 10:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
You think I intentionally ahead of time took a screenshot of half a post? If you wish, you can check the file name of the attachment - it's the timestamp of when I took the screenshot.
I do not pretend to understand why people do weird things like randomly screenshotting forum posts for later. I simply advise that you stop doing it. Stick to the discussion at hand instead of bloating threads with nonsense. You chose to post that image, I didn't force you.
Old 01-25-2024, 10:14 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Bcbrown, you are an extraordinarily patient person. I’d apologize on his behalf for his behavior but I am suspicious you are nearly as amused as I am at this point.

This is not normal behavior from a typical humans_kinds …
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Old 01-25-2024, 10:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bcbrown, you are an extraordinarily patient person. I’d apologize in his behalf for his behavior but I am suspicious you are nearly as amused as I am at this point.

This is not normal behavior from a typical human kinds.
I am not sure why Troxx keeps pretending to be mature here. He seems to forget his own childish posts:

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...&postcount=182 - fake medical diagnosis.

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...&postcount=240 - Silly gif

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...&postcount=156 - Silly gif

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...&postcount=151 - Silly gif

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...&postcount=100 - Silly gif

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...9&postcount=38 - Silly gif

It is obvious Troxx is just continuing his trend of attempting to discredit people when he cannot win a debate legitimately. He cannot "apologize on another's behalf", when Troxx is doing what he is accusing others of. If you want to stop being a troll and become a normal poster again, just stop this nonsense.

I reposted what I said to try and help Troxx out by not painting him quite so negatively. But Troxx doesn't seem interested in looking like anything other than a troll. As long as Troxx continues to troll, he will be called out for it.
Last edited by DeathsSilkyMist; 01-25-2024 at 10:20 PM..