Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-29-2018, 10:34 AM
Planar Protector

If you need an explanation of what being disrespectful means you should probably just not post anything
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 11-29-2018, 10:45 AM
Planar Protector

This thread reminds me of how the blue community noticeably improved the day red opened and most of the unhinged e-thugs emigrated.
Old 11-29-2018, 10:57 AM
Banned

Yeah it's really improved over on blue with the retarded rules and the nasty/very personal messages I saw logging on other ppl's chars

Blue end game is ultra toxic
Old 11-29-2018, 11:01 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaezil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you need an explanation of what being disrespectful means you should probably just not post anything
Old 11-29-2018, 11:06 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah it's really improved over on blue with the retarded rules and the nasty/very personal messages I saw logging on other ppl's chars

Blue end game is ultra toxic
Red end game is non-existent
Old 11-29-2018, 11:11 AM
Banned

Let’s be fair. Sirken was most likely overly coerced. Can’t fault him too much because 90% of you would do far worse I’m sure. He did have a good impact overall on the community just not recently.

I forgive you Sirken even if you did take the lock outs from Rustle cuz we got 2 many mobs.
Old 11-29-2018, 11:29 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dussle27 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Red end game is non-existent
Tune and Buhbuh are proof that you are wrong.

But you never played there and feel the need to jump on the group think train and yeah I get that. From the community who brought you "wizards suck".
Old 11-29-2018, 11:29 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I saw logging on other ppl's chars
Well, i mean... there is your first issue.
Old 11-29-2018, 11:35 AM
Planar Protector

Release the hounds.
Old 11-29-2018, 11:40 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostly [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well, i mean... there is your first issue.
No. It was an eye opener to how some of you really are. They had no idea I was someone else and this is how you really treat each other behind the facade of sophisticated raid rules and fancy forum signatures.

Telling a non toxic chick randomly "btw I hope you have a relapse and die" (because you're jealous they went to the other guild) is right up there with the worst I saw on red. I also know the person had personal struggles they shared in confidence. I'm sure the fine person messaging me blabbered it all around too. Boy would I love to say who it was but it does no good and helps nothing.

Then there's other stuff and hey I'm terrible too, I've said and done awful things to people who pissed me off here. This stuff from Sirken is nothing and it's not like he has this long history of screwing everything up. For the timers he gave out, you were all hardcore neckbearding the spawns anyways. I know who he is at his core and I don't think he's the greatest everquest player (not by a long shot). He's not a nasty sicko like us.

You blue players got this Mr/Ms Perfect smugness about you but it is a total charade. I'm not the only person who has seen it.

You should forgive Sirken (provided I guess in fairness he admits it and apologizes) and realize this all needs to change. How many chances does he give some of.you who keep getting banned and coming back? You won't do the same for him and that speaks volumes to character.
Last edited by Nirgon; 11-29-2018 at 11:57 AM..
Closed Thread