Start over, casual 80 30.08%
Start over, neckbeard, collect manastone 58 21.80%
Come back and play on the server again 33 12.41%
Quit 95 35.71%
Voters: 266. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-26-2017, 02:48 AM
Fire Giant

I said it before... If the server gets wiped and starts over then start it over with the banned items already banned. No Manastone, no Guise of the Deceiver, anything that will get banned is already pre-banned.

Then you'll see how many people actually come back...
Old 02-26-2017, 04:16 AM
Fire Giant

Aww is that your butt buddy Pokesan? 3957 posts lol. Maybe go outside and talk to some people or something?
Old 02-26-2017, 04:33 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dslaybac [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Aww is that your butt buddy Pokesan? 3957 posts lol. Maybe go outside and talk to some people or something?
another good meltdown this guy rules
Old 02-26-2017, 04:36 AM
Fire Giant

you're cute = )
Old 02-26-2017, 06:51 AM
Planar Protector

Server is fine, manastone or guise are vanity gadgets at best.
Old 02-26-2017, 11:20 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by dslaybac [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lhancelot, the fact that you want a lot of people to be miserable just shows how pathetic and miserable of a person you are in real life. Perhaps you should go do something else with your life and try to be happy.
You are forgetting my happiness and others happiness if a new server were to start. I understand it's hard for you to recognize not everyone shares your opinion on this topic or any other for that matter.

One could say that anyone who would be "miserable" because they lost their pixels due to a wipe just might be "pathetic" themselves, and probably "should try to go do something else with their life and try to be happy," as you said.

Some would even say, finding worth and happiness in pixels is not exactly the healthiest way to live ones life!

I typically keep my judgment of others to myself because I realize people truly are all different and people are passionate and enjoy different things.

That being said, honestly if you value pixels so much, that is your business. I just felt that I had to add some objectivity here since you decided to make this personal.

Don't be so angry over what others think or feel, especially when it is nothing more than theorycraft over a 17 year old elfsim! The pixels are literally nothing, and once we leave this plane of existence you will not be taking those pixels with you...

No reason to be so salty here.
Old 02-26-2017, 11:42 AM
Planar Protector

We're all going to lose our pixels eventually. It is sad when the server outlives its players.
Old 02-26-2017, 12:59 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We're all going to lose our pixels eventually. It is sad when the server outlives its players.
Doc: I'm sorry ma'am. It's... Pixelitis.

Wife: How long does he have Dr. Sysadmin?

Doc: I'm afraid he'll be gone soon™.
Last edited by magicnubs; 02-26-2017 at 01:03 PM..
Old 02-26-2017, 02:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magicnubs [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Doc: I'm sorry ma'am. It's... Pixelitis.

Wife: How long does he have Dr. Sysadmin?

Doc: I'm afraid he'll be gone soon™.
The doctor forgot to add in how miserable he will be due to losing said pixels. Hopefully he passes fast!

***Really encouraging, this poll is. Look at all those neckbeards we would rid the p99 community of if we wiped their pixels off the server! Do it, Rogean, wipe it clean!
Last edited by Lhancelot; 02-26-2017 at 02:12 PM..
Old 02-26-2017, 02:21 PM
Fire Giant

I guess what I don't understand is why you are so insistent on "wiping it clean" instead of just opening a new progression server, which is what I'm all about. Why do they have to get rid of a server that people have invested so much time in just so you can have a new server? I'm sure plenty of people are donating to foot the cost of a new server.

And also you are constantly trying to degrade people on the server by referring to them as "neckbeards." I'm sure you are just as much of a loser as the rest of the people on p99. Maybe you should just accept it and move on. You seem kinda sad man honestly. I feel like you really just haven't "achieved" anything on the server and are basically stomping your feet because others have.
Last edited by dslaybac; 02-26-2017 at 02:26 PM..
Closed Thread