Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-24-2015, 08:36 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also doesn't make it ok. Tit for tat isn't a defense.

Just think of how stupid this would be if Taken and BDA were forcefully put in class C. 4-5 guilds in VP sounds like some nightmare scenario.
Better play it safe Chest, stick with what you know.
Old 02-24-2015, 08:40 AM
Planar Protector

There have been plenty of backwash trains in VS pit, CT engages, and Inny engages. My statement wasn't just covering VP. In fact BDA was gift wrapped that Inny kill a while back because IB trained/engaged. When it was clear they were wiping TMO/Taken moved close to pounce, train came back and finished off IB, ate Taken, and a chunk of TMO camped out.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 02-24-2015, 08:44 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troubled [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sidenote, doesn't either guild usually ask the other to drop whatever dragon they're going after if they're training it away in the first place?
It's been attempted before yes. Problem is like I said when the guy moving the dragon drops aggro before the dragon that got pulled dies or charms the puller(or if the puller resists charm) then that dragon heads to zone in as well. It's kinda why IB is in the same boat as us atm. They did the exact same thing on PD on the last repop.

This is for Herb or whoever btw. bored at work so looked through logs.

TMO has killed Hoshkar 6 out of 10 spawns since January 1rst
TMO has killed Druushk 6 out of 10 spawns since January 1rst
TMO has killed Nexona 6 out of 10 spawns since January 1rst
TMO has killed Phara Dar 8 out of 10 spawns since January 1rst
IB has done really well on Xygoz and Silverwing killing them 12 out of 20 times =)

Since January 1rst TMO has killed 34 VP targets IB has killed 26.TMO has killed 20 of the 30 spawns of the Big 3 (PD,Druushk, and Hoshkar). Glad I could help you out there buddy. Hopefully you guys get a few kills before the hammer falls on you for the recent repop.
Old 02-24-2015, 08:45 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There have been plenty of backwash trains in VS pit, CT engages, and Inny engages. My statement wasn't just covering VP. In fact BDA was gift wrapped that Inny kill a while back because IB trained/engaged. When it was clear they were wiping TMO/Taken moved close to pounce, train came back and finished off IB, ate Taken, and a chunk of TMO camped out.
Difference is VS and CT don't charm to wipe the aggro of the puller. Sometimes pullers resist charm in VP and it doesn't wipe and they are instructed to instantly /q.
Old 02-24-2015, 08:50 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClownGuild [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Since January 1rst TMO has killed 34 VP targets IB has killed 26.TMO has killed 20 of the 30 spawns of the Big 3 (PD,Druushk, and Hoshkar). Glad I could help you out there buddy. Hopefully you guys get a few kills before the hammer falls on you for the recent repop.
Wasn't IB banned for 1 full week and also gave you a free 5 last week. LMAO. Thats 11 fucking dragons right there. FAIL. And why only include inside VP? Was it Taken who killed more FFA than you 3 out of 4 weeks in December, or was that a different month?
Old 02-24-2015, 08:51 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClownGuild [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's been attempted before yes. Problem is like I said when the guy moving the dragon drops aggro
You have the worst reading comprehension in the world.. Hint: Nobody is mentioning dropping agro except for you.
Old 02-24-2015, 08:51 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Difference is VS and CT don't charm to wipe the aggro of the puller. Sometimes pullers resist charm in VP and it doesn't wipe and they are instructed to instantly /q.
It's stupid that the dragon attempts a charm from any distance the second he's engaged by another party after FTE. That mechanic seemed quite buggy from my limited VP pulling experience.

Back on topic though, training stuff around shouldn't be the way things get done. It makes a mess for the CSR and it discourages other guilds from making the leap to contest targets.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 02-24-2015, 08:52 AM
Large Rat

Quote:
It's been attempted before yes. Problem is like I said when the guy moving the dragon drops aggro before the dragon that got pulled dies or charms the puller(or if the puller resists charm) then that dragon heads to zone in as well. It's kinda why IB is in the same boat as us atm. They did the exact same thing on PD on the last repop.

This is for Herb or whoever btw. bored at work so looked through logs.

TMO has killed Hoshkar 6 out of 10 spawns since January 1rst
TMO has killed Druushk 6 out of 10 spawns since January 1rst
TMO has killed Nexona 6 out of 10 spawns since January 1rst
TMO has killed Phara Dar 8 out of 10 spawns since January 1rst
IB has done really well on Xygoz and Silverwing killing them 12 out of 20 times =)

Yeah, I guess I'd dig deep and brag about whatever stats I could conjure up too if my guild got reamed so hard for 6 months. It's like you didn't get laid for half a year then got your peepee touched by some girl one night, and then you go brag about being a player to your, pals. Except instead of pals, you brag about it to random elfsim people.

/clap
Old 02-24-2015, 08:53 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wasn't IB banned for 1 full week and also gave you a free 5 last week. LMAO. Thats 11 fucking dragons right there. FAIL. And why only include inside VP? Was it Taken who killed more FFA than you 3 out of 4 weeks in December, or was that a different month?
Uhm that goes both ways. We gave up 4 on the last repop before this one including Hoshkar. You guys got a free Silverwing the regular spawns because we were busy killing Nexona. You are about to get 6 more free ones. Even with those you won't catch us in anything that matters. We are still gearing out faster for Velious than you guys are.
Old 02-24-2015, 08:53 AM
Planar Protector

Just make it so that raid mobs are perpetually up, but invulnerable. GMs get relieved of having to babysit manbabies, and players get to experience the classicness of being murdered by Gore when running to KC.
Closed Thread