Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-27-2019, 07:01 PM
Fire Giant

Rust get his app denied?
Mama Vinelsier Lepermesiah Server 1st 60 Grave Lord(And only The Grave Lord)//Resilak 50 Monk//Tenchi Masaki 50 Wizard//Jaskieer 48 Bard// Heeheehee Teeheehee 57 Mage// Belll Cranel 50 Monkdrackgon 54 rogue, Cuddlezzz 60 shaman
RIP<Gathered Might>
Old 12-27-2019, 07:02 PM
Fire Giant

And will admit Tankenstien gives best cybers. hence his Yaks he had to earn them some how!
Mama Vinelsier Lepermesiah Server 1st 60 Grave Lord(And only The Grave Lord)//Resilak 50 Monk//Tenchi Masaki 50 Wizard//Jaskieer 48 Bard// Heeheehee Teeheehee 57 Mage// Belll Cranel 50 Monkdrackgon 54 rogue, Cuddlezzz 60 shaman
RIP<Gathered Might>
Old 12-27-2019, 07:06 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rust1d? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Every cleric above 40 is in kingdom anyway.
I have been 50 for some time, I rarely saw another 50 cleric on Teal when I leveled to 50. I'm not in Kingdom.

So cut your nonsense [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-27-2019, 07:07 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rust1d? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They will once they get a loot package deal.
What sort of loot package are you talking about? We in classic, there is nothing that simply can't be bought in EC(if not right this second very soon).
Old 12-27-2019, 07:08 PM
Planar Protector

those poor teal clerics, out there being preyed upon by kingdom grooming gangs.
Old 12-27-2019, 07:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albanwr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What sort of loot package are you talking about? We in classic, there is nothing that simply can't be bought in EC(if not right this second very soon).
Manastones
Old 12-27-2019, 07:10 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Manastones
You are saying that Kingdom is giving away Manastones for joining them? you are out of your mind.
Old 12-27-2019, 07:10 PM
Fire Giant

rust is same guy who claims Kingdom owns 100% camps on teal, Trains and Ks everyone. Loot councils to only the inner circle, and down right horrid guild.. I've been in guild since dec 2(Xfered from green Dec1) have grouped/Raided/PL you name it with peeps all up and down kingdom. And have yet to see any of the stuff he likes to claim. He is clearly someone who App was denied, kicked b4 my time, or someone who just reeks of jellly(this one is given).

Side not boy im glad im Leveling a cleric and helping PL more Clerics in Kingdom[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
RIP<Gathered Might>
Old 12-27-2019, 07:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by drackgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
rust is same guy who claims Kingdom owns 100% camps on teal, Trains and Ks everyone. Loot councils to only the inner circle, and down right horrid guild.. I've been in guild since dec 2(Xfered from green Dec1) have grouped/Raided/PL you name it with peeps all up and down kingdom. And have yet to see any of the stuff he likes to claim. He is clearly someone who App was denied, kicked b4 my time, or someone who just reeks of jellly(this one is given).

Side not boy im glad im Leveling a cleric and helping PL more Clerics in Kingdom[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You still have not taken that kingdom dick out of your mouth.
Old 12-27-2019, 07:12 PM
Fire Giant

HAHAHA manastones.. Dude sign me up. I am boosying my Cleric right this sec for manastones.. Man ur crazy. Your post should be removed for saying something every person in world knows isnt true.. MANAstone you realize last one sold is 85k..Yeah kingdom has that to toss around hahaha. Schtoippa has 200pp to his name!
RIP<Gathered Might>
Closed Thread