Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 04-01-2014, 01:10 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Not_Kazowi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
besides an incident back in classic where HB ninja looted a mith 2 hander, and to this day talks about it in ooc like he got me or something.

my beef with HB is that he attempted to blue it up with Nihilum. thats my real beef. Instead of staying a pure guild, he decided to team up with jizzar and crew. Really showing his true weakness. And to this day is one of the major factors as to why RD failed.
So after most of the 60s left RD and the rest of us were constantly being poached by lite and others, were supposed to just fight 2 much bigger geared and dominant guilds?

I mean think realistically for a minute and without emotion against some guild that appeared to have pissed in your cornflakes or something

RD did what it had to do to stay relevant and have opportunities for it's members to get loot.

You guys fragmented the resistance because you wanted to be a "premier pvp guild" so be mad at lite and yourselves for making things that way.

It was really sad seeing RD get gutted and then finished off with an xp nerf

I know you hate nihilum dude but try to see things from another perspective instead of just raging
Old 04-01-2014, 01:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by s1ckness [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i wonder if u believe the stuff you type
uh ya, I do, thats why I type it

Andis has been fighting the infestation on this world, Nihilum, since day 1 of server start.

RD was never greifed until smart HB decided to ally with them. Hence why the griefing started, and is why they are not around today.

Rexx you wouldnt have to face anything, if RD didnt ally with Nihilum, we would have let you guys exp and level and build on your own, like what was happening from the start. Shit I even expd alot of RD in the beginning. Till it was clear of HBs intentions.

all facts, no bs here

let it RIP
Old 04-01-2014, 01:56 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Not_Kazowi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
uh ya, I do, thats why I type it

Andis has been fighting the infestation on this world, Nihilum, since day 1 of server start.

RD was never greifed until smart HB decided to ally with them. Hence why the griefing started, and is why they are not around today.

Rexx you wouldnt have to face anything, if RD didnt ally with Nihilum, we would have let you guys exp and level and build on your own, like what was happening from the start. Shit I even expd alot of RD in the beginning. Till it was clear of HBs intentions.

all facts, no bs here

let it RIP
I just think you're being too extreme. HB didn't really set out to have what happened, happen. In my experience, we were basically offered loot for free, we still could even pvp nihilum and did.

I've been griefed by nihilum too buddy but it's a game and the ultimate goal is to gear up and have fun.
Old 04-01-2014, 02:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Kazowi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just think you're being too extreme. HB didn't really set out to have what happened, happen. In my experience, we were basically offered loot for free, we still could even pvp nihilum and did.

I've been griefed by nihilum too buddy but it's a game and the ultimate goal is to gear up and have fun.
andis is gearing up and having fun - slaying Nihilum and taking dragons one day at a time

to say that wasnt HB's intentions, is just dumb imo

everyone knows he was all about the blue, hence the allying with the servers biggest bluebies.

anyway I guess goodluck in Nihilum Rexx lol
Last edited by Andis; 04-01-2014 at 02:14 PM..
Old 04-01-2014, 02:17 PM
Planar Protector

I embraced Red Dawn as a guild until Heartbrand took them down the pixel lust highway. I wish things had gone differently.
Old 04-01-2014, 02:37 PM
Banned

big gainz to whoever lands that white scale in azrael, i hate killing that bitch
Old 04-01-2014, 02:40 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Sektor

Quote:
Originally Posted by lite [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
big gainz to whoever lands that white scale in azrael, i hate killing that bitch
if I get a white scale I'll trade it for DAT soul leech
Old 04-01-2014, 02:40 PM
Planar Protector

project chopper looking bleak right now

http://meatballed.org/

http://reddawnguild.com/

shouldn't have allied with nihilum dog, had to fuck yall up, liked what we had going until you started sucking that nizzar dick (again)

see you on next box pal, may the pixels flow in your favor
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 04-01-2014, 02:42 PM
Planar Protector

also sending my pras to heartbrand, even tho i was annoyed as fuck @ you when you forumquested like a retard out of nihilum i think you proved to be a good guy when i played with ya, you clearly intended good but i think there was to many people having an influense with your decisions and you can't please everyone, clearly you chose to not please me this time, would play with again tho.
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 04-01-2014, 02:42 PM
Planar Protector

Yes, it was free mobs from Nihilum that made me stop Red Dawn, not blatant neglect from server staff that griefed off half our force and new players to stop logging on.