Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-28-2011, 04:12 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by deakolt [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I support this post. Although that would probably be illegal
It's up to you if you want to make a monthly (non required) donation of some random number (say $19.95) without any strings attached.
Old 07-28-2011, 04:24 PM
Fire Giant

yes that's what I meant is I would make a completely voluntary donation to support the server monthly while I played.
Old 07-28-2011, 05:05 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennoia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rogean:

Keegan:

The donations thing was deleted by Keegan because apparently he's an ass that has a 'me me me all about me' mentality. If he didn't want Rogean commenting on things having to do with the PvP server he shouldn't have name dropped him in that thread, and should have made a separate one.
actually no, Rogean edited his own post, and apologized in another post. try reading the actual thread.

but um wtf do the donation crap have to do with a PvP server? you obviously missed the point of the posted quotes, they were obviously posted because Rogean was talking about hosting vztz and using words like "we" and "us" in regards to saving that server.

be smarter please
Old 07-28-2011, 05:39 PM
Planar Protector

All hail lord Sirken mighty wisdom bringer to the blue boards.
Old 07-28-2011, 06:04 PM
Banned

lol vztzject tears taste so sweet
Old 07-28-2011, 06:27 PM
Planar Protector

Red server players don't cry. Ever.

We are made of fire, brimstone, and Jack Daniels.
Old 07-28-2011, 06:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hi Mcbard. wanna know why all the R99 kids flocked to this board and started harassing your staff for no good reason what so ever?

all posts taken from http://emu.pwned.com/showthread.php?...r-all-the-fish!'

and thats why everyone came here to your superb forums and began harassing your GMs.

now before anyone goes all full retard, i'm not saying these words mean anything in regards to a future server, i'm just posting the words that brought the the pvp crowd to these forums.

<3

edited for the ADD crowd and others that have problems paying attention to this wonderful little thing we like to call the subject
Hello Sirken, I guess the thing I don't understand is why you guys think "harassing" our GM's, annoying our playerbase, and seeking support for your non-existent server via the P99 Server Chat forum as opposed to in the PVP forum you were given or anywhere on the eqemu forums is a good idea.

I mean no disrespect of course, just sayin' this has been done before and I don't think you guys are going to get what you want using the same methods over and over again, but I wish you luck with your endeavor! If it doesn't work I would recommend finding someone who actually wants to make this happen for you without needing to be begged or bribed (Secrets?) and support/help them in anyway possible so that you can build a solid dev team and get your project off the ground, much like Nilbog has done here with P99! That model seems to work.
Old 07-28-2011, 07:11 PM
Banned

Taking bets on how many pages this thread will get to.
Old 07-28-2011, 08:37 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
actually no, Rogean edited his own post, and apologized in another post. try reading the actual thread.

but um wtf do the donation crap have to do with a PvP server? you obviously missed the point of the posted quotes, they were obviously posted because Rogean was talking about hosting vztz and using words like "we" and "us" in regards to saving that server.

be smarter please
No, Keegan edited it. Rogean was going to edit it himself, then Keegan mouthed off before he got the chance so he left it.
Old 07-28-2011, 09:14 PM
Kobold

/sigh

Quote:
Last edited by Rogean; 03-02-2011 at 09:02 PM.
i disagree. he even says he decided to remove it but that keegan had already responded. but again, nots not the purpose of this thread, so why are we talking about it? :P
Closed Thread