Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 05-03-2010, 10:08 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalorm [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm on east coast america. Will probably not play at the same time as most of you. But i really like your guild name.

Can i join?
Hehe, probably not the best for you mate.
Old 05-13-2010, 11:31 PM
Sarnak

We're still on the look out for quality players from Australia/NZ or anyone else who plays in our late night timeslot (GMT+10). Our members are generally online between 6pm-Midnight (GMT+10), which is 3am-9am (US EST) or Midnight-5am (US PST) throughout the week, and most of the day/night on weekends.

Click here for the application form: http://mostlyharmless.ausmmo.com.au/application.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post
You don't seem to get the fact that we've wanted to let you walk quietly but you continue to attempt to troll us to make us look bad to save yourself face or to 'be the bad guy' and make us 'regret' not letting your bipolar ass back on the staff
Old 05-14-2010, 12:10 AM
Sarnak

Spoken to Marcoz before and just trying to tee up a time to get an invite from an officer.

Will be great to be part of an Aussie guild!
Old 05-22-2010, 05:21 AM
Kobold

By all means join this guild if you want your play experience to include camp and kill stealing -- oh, and officers that refuse to act on it.

I zoned into feerrott and noticed i was the only one in zone so i started killing spectres in the caves and after about an hour noticed i was having to wait longer for respawns. Sprint (MH Bard) was pulling them outside to kite -- when i told him that the area was camped he first made up some lies about someone else having the camp and giving it to him. When i kept pulling my mobs, he then called in a cleric (wysh) and a necro (hisi) in his guild to make sure i had slim pickings.

I started talking to an officer (Zard) about this -- incredibley he just logged off after i told him the situation.

Summary is -- this might be your kind of guild, but its certainly not mine.
Old 05-22-2010, 06:43 AM
Orc

Firstly - why not take this to flames and rants where it belongs?

Secondly - Your post is a a complete misrepresentation, or at least biased and one-sided representation, of the facts.

I was sitting outside specs watching Jefferson Airlines (unguilded) kill approximately 10 specs over the space of 20 mins or so. Jefferson had told me he had the camp. No one else was visible, even though I went looking around several times (had never been there before). No hint of Gabrielle (Gothic Circle) was visible, who I presume is making the complaint above.

Jefferson left, gave me a firework (sweet!) and left me with the camp. I killed 4 specs. Then Gabrielle appears, claiming its camped. I responded it was camped, but not by her. I advised her of the above and questioned WHY someone (Jefferson) had been taking mobs for quite some time, appearently cleared the entire area, and Gabrielle had said nothing and not appeared. Additionally, Bronson and one other player I didn't catch the name of were also killing stuff, apparently for some time. Gabrielle didn't notice THOSE either.

I do not believe that Gabrielle "had" the camp. Absolutely not. Shows up out of nowhere after half an hour of absense to claim its hers? Bollox.

And lastly, to tie up this bore - I killed no mob that gabrielle was on (or even near) at all - not once. Gabrielle repeatedly engaged mobs (successfully KS'ing one) after I had engaged - contrary to the rules of this server.

Please represent complaints honestly and in the correct place.

Oh yes - you spoke with 3 officers officers, all of whom told you they didn't believe you, and then you dragged your complaint into /ooc as well. Go away Gabrielle.

EDIT: I feel that I should add that at the time Gabrielle threatened me with contacting my officers, I gave her a complete list of all officer names, one of which was zard. I told her she should /tell zard quickly as he had to log for dinner. Just thought I'd clear that up; another deliberate misrepresentation of the facts.
Last edited by Rania; 05-22-2010 at 07:01 AM..
Old 05-23-2010, 11:27 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rania [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Firstly - why not take this to flames and rants where it belongs?

Secondly - Your post is a a complete misrepresentation, or at least biased and one-sided representation, of the facts.

I was sitting outside specs watching Jefferson Airlines (unguilded) kill approximately 10 specs over the space of 20 mins or so. Jefferson had told me he had the camp. No one else was visible, even though I went looking around several times (had never been there before). No hint of Gabrielle (Gothic Circle) was visible, who I presume is making the complaint above.

Jefferson left, gave me a firework (sweet!) and left me with the camp. I killed 4 specs. Then Gabrielle appears, claiming its camped. I responded it was camped, but not by her. I advised her of the above and questioned WHY someone (Jefferson) had been taking mobs for quite some time, appearently cleared the entire area, and Gabrielle had said nothing and not appeared. Additionally, Bronson and one other player I didn't catch the name of were also killing stuff, apparently for some time. Gabrielle didn't notice THOSE either.

I do not believe that Gabrielle "had" the camp. Absolutely not. Shows up out of nowhere after half an hour of absense to claim its hers? Bollox.

And lastly, to tie up this bore - I killed no mob that gabrielle was on (or even near) at all - not once. Gabrielle repeatedly engaged mobs (successfully KS'ing one) after I had engaged - contrary to the rules of this server.

Please represent complaints honestly and in the correct place.

Oh yes - you spoke with 3 officers officers, all of whom told you they didn't believe you, and then you dragged your complaint into /ooc as well. Go away Gabrielle.

EDIT: I feel that I should add that at the time Gabrielle threatened me with contacting my officers, I gave her a complete list of all officer names, one of which was zard. I told her she should /tell zard quickly as he had to log for dinner. Just thought I'd clear that up; another deliberate misrepresentation of the facts.
I did talk to Zard, explained the situation, he said he would check then logged without further response. None of the other officers responed. No misrepresentation there. This is an honest complaint, when I ran through the zone to get a rez with Zarina noticed that NO ONE else was in zone. Got Rez, came back and still no one in zone, so i started killing. Did 3 or 4 complete cycles then noticed that the spawns were out of order, thats when i confronted you. Face it, you wanted the camp so you took it regardless of anyone else being there, my guess is you just looked in the main path and not the side halls or you would have seen me.

As far as you Kill Stealing, maybe you have a different word for it when I attack a mob at 100% health -- then you and your friends nuke it down and tell me to leave "your" mobs alone.

Good try though.
Last edited by Olorin; 05-23-2010 at 11:38 PM..
Closed Thread