Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-16-2019, 02:12 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by curtischoy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Me and a friend transferred to teal and everything was fine for me, but he has serious problems logging in and staying logged in. He quit because he basically goes LD every time he zones and it won't let him back in. Seems like this error is rare, but something to consider.
No idea why people have those problems.Me only time game crash is at character selection. When i'm in game that's it no crash.
Old 11-17-2019, 12:21 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowpoke68 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wondering if anyone who has moved to Teal from Green recently has any feedback on the move.

I'm curious about how you feel about the pop compared to green.
I'm curious how you feel about the community and the vibe.
I'm curious about how you feel after making the move.

About the same, better, or worse?

Thanks.
The population is lower, which is nice. There is space for everything that doesn't exist on green. I can do quests without waiting in line, During the off hours there are usually still enough people to find a group in all the places i've been, during prime time there are a lot of people without overcrowding.

The cummunity is fine, less complaining than on Green since there is less competition. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

At first i was a bit worried but after finding that i had an easier time to find groups than on green i'm really happy about moving.
Old 11-17-2019, 01:17 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by curtischoy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Me and a friend transferred to teal and everything was fine for me, but he has serious problems logging in and staying logged in. He quit because he basically goes LD every time he zones and it won't let him back in. Seems like this error is rare, but something to consider.

This happens to my friend too!! It's 50/50 wether he crashes when he zones!!
Old 11-17-2019, 01:30 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by zillabunny [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This happens to my friend too!! It's 50/50 wether he crashes when he zones!!
Try changing the eqgame.exe to run in compatibility mode. This didn't solve it 100% for me, but cut it way, way down.
Old 11-17-2019, 01:37 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theif [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
people that transfer to teal from green tend to be a lot more toxic
This should be rephrased. People who transferred to teal AFTER the first few days, are a lot more toxic. People who transferred to teal within the last week are toxic AF.

OP. Stay where you’re at
Closed Thread