Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-15-2019, 07:19 AM
Aviak

Default Me, NEKOLYAS! True story

This guy has acted CRAAAAZY with me!!! He gave me 1500 without warning and just accepted instantly. I am a Dark Elf shadow knight and I was going to heckle him about getting it back but I went LD. I came back on, and after playing about an hour or two, he sends me a /tell asking for the plat back. Well naturally I don't have it! Then he starts going on a rampage telling everyone in /ooc that I stole his 1500 plat and its all my fault. WHAT CRAP!!! I understand I didn't have it to give back, but It was your fault and your fault only you were so impatient to give a complete stranger that amount of money, not even looking at the top of the trade window to the name your trading to, and just hitting accept. So then I asked him what I could do to make this right and the cut out all the hate spawning/shaming of my name for his own mistake, and all he said was give that money back "THAT I STOLE" or give it to new players. Well i told him in game I would if i could but i literally had 89 plat to my name but its his if he wants it for a start right now and he REFUESE!!! I do RP in game but man you took it to a whole other level, making character after character for hours, characters called for example Nekolyasisathief, Nekolyasisaliar and such going around major zones telling everyone in /ooc that I stole 1500 plat from you, and when people asked what happened like in unrest the zone I was in, you would LIE and say I took your money and ran off with it. YOU NEED TO STOP, THIS WAS YOUR FAULT IN THE FIRST PLACE. You just want to be the BIIIIIIG BAAAABY going around crying so that everyone will feel sorry for you. Im a new player to and ive had some horrrrible stuff happen to me, such as you getting me kicked from my guild because of this with NO PRROF shwon to them but yeah, kicked me anyways. I've had people message me calling me a thief and that this is karma for stealing people ITEMS in a TRADE????? You are blowing this out of proportion and the story is changing as its passed along. Cut your losses and move on or wait until I can grind and start making some payments but damn dude, stop being such an asshole about it. I've never seen someone devote so much time to spewing hate, if you want to be mad be mad AT YOURSELF! I am a kind player, I don't ninja loot, I have friends who group with me on the regular and the only problem in 30 levels of the game so far has been YOU and YOU ONLY!!! LEAVE ME ALONE
Last edited by jedi6581; 01-15-2019 at 07:34 AM..
Old 01-15-2019, 07:52 AM
Sarnak

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedi6581 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This guy has acted CRAAAAZY with me!!! He gave me 1500 without warning and just accepted instantly. I am a Dark Elf shadow knight and I was going to heckle him about getting it back but I went LD. I came back on, and after playing about an hour or two, he sends me a /tell asking for the plat back. Well naturally I don't have it! Then he starts going on a rampage telling everyone in /ooc that I stole his 1500 plat and its all my fault. WHAT CRAP!!! I understand I didn't have it to give back, but It was your fault and your fault only you were so impatient to give a complete stranger that amount of money, not even looking at the top of the trade window to the name your trading to, and just hitting accept. So then I asked him what I could do to make this right and the cut out all the hate spawning/shaming of my name for his own mistake, and all he said was give that money back "THAT I STOLE" or give it to new players. Well i told him in game I would if i could but i literally had 89 plat to my name but its his if he wants it for a start right now and he REFUESE!!! I do RP in game but man you took it to a whole other level, making character after character for hours, characters called for example Nekolyasisathief, Nekolyasisaliar and such going around major zones telling everyone in /ooc that I stole 1500 plat from you, and when people asked what happened like in unrest the zone I was in, you would LIE and say I took your money and ran off with it. YOU NEED TO STOP, THIS WAS YOUR FAULT IN THE FIRST PLACE. You just want to be the BIIIIIIG BAAAABY going around crying so that everyone will feel sorry for you. Im a new player to and ive had some horrrrible stuff happen to me, such as you getting me kicked from my guild because of this with NO PRROF shwon to them but yeah, kicked me anyways. I've had people message me calling me a thief and that this is karma for stealing people ITEMS in a TRADE????? You are blowing this out of proportion and the story is changing as its passed along. Cut your losses and move on or wait until I can grind and start making some payments but damn dude, stop being such an asshole about it. I've never seen someone devote so much time to spewing hate, if you want to be mad be mad AT YOURSELF! I am a kind player, I don't ninja loot, I have friends who group with me on the regular and the only problem in 30 levels of the game so far has been YOU and YOU ONLY!!! LEAVE ME ALONE
wowee "Well naturally I don't have it!" you spent the 1500p in an hour or two of playing? I can understand the rush after you accepted the trade, and went LD hoping the mistake would go unnoticed but really seems unlikely you just don't have it anymore.

He did act pretty childish from your description of the events, especially if he was harassing you like that, and it's probably pretty discouraging to the thought of giving his money back after all that, but I will say that 1500p is not a lot, and reputation/friends are worth a lot more, if you planned on staying on the server it might do you good to set things right, people make mistakes, seems like you both did.

And if you reaaaalllyy don't have it, where did it gooooo?

Amualia - Level 59 Dark-Elf Cleric
Maruki - Level 23 Iksar BONEKNIGHT
Lorelai - Level 54 High-Elf Enchanter
Old 01-15-2019, 07:57 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedi6581 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quoted this mess of words in case of edit.

So at the very least you're saying you spent the money after this happened? The "right" thing to do would have been to hold on to it until the guy maybe contacted you again or if you knew his name to contact him. One could have even gone so far as to make a post here and/or on reddit trying to find the guy to give it back if you didn't know the name. Here's another crazy thought, don't hit accept on the trade when you knew he had no reason to be handing you 1500 plat.

That's all assuming you really did just happen to "go LD" immediately after the trade, which anyone reasonable is going to find suspicious. Let's face it here, you did something shitty by accepting this trade and then even shittier by spending the money. The dude is having a bit of a meltdown about it but when you're low level and that's all your money in the world it feels pretty bad.
Last edited by Fammaden; 01-15-2019 at 08:09 AM..
Old 01-15-2019, 07:59 AM
Planar Protector

I mean, you should have offered the coin back but first he would need to come to Neriak to visit the blue flame...

make sure your idiot troll helper hides the sacrificial blade behind his back.

Edit:
Quote:
Quoted this mess of words in case of edit.
I do approve of his using a tormented hobbit to do his forum writing.
Last edited by Mblake1981; 01-15-2019 at 08:10 AM..
Old 01-15-2019, 08:15 AM
Planar Protector

There’s a number of people I’d like to visit the blue flame with in this thread. Pssst. Hey, Swish. Come on over to Neriak. I wanna show you something.
Last edited by Cecily; 01-15-2019 at 08:18 AM..
Old 01-15-2019, 08:51 AM
Planar Protector

On a more serious note, I apologize to the people who feel differently, but I cannot see your point of view regarding the hate incident and one of my talents is putting my head up (be nice...). It’s just as a long time rogue player, one who has very strong opinions on the ethics of stealing in this game and has put far more thought into the imaginary topic than any reasonable person should, I don’t think bvmmy did anything wrong. The lying just wins him rogue points in my opinion.
Last edited by Cecily; 01-15-2019 at 08:54 AM..
Old 01-15-2019, 09:38 AM
Kobold

Quote:
If not a troll, and likely a troll, then this post further confirms my suspicions. I have, if you will indulge me for a moment, believed for some time that Nilbog, Rogean, or another person of the staff, even quite possibly an enthusiastic fan of EverQuest works in IT at Lake Tardicaca. While they they decided to outfit all of the computers with Project1999. This peculiar strain of autism, down syndrome, and other pock marks along that spectrum seem to have clustered on this server. And I believe that this pandemic, as pervasive as it seems to be, has even converted those of reasonable bearing.

How is it that such a collection of borderline illiteracy has congregated on such a server? My previous observation is the only theory that I believe satisfies my conclusion. This regurgitation of words, a kindness this slush is undeserving of, displays what the breeding of hillbillies and ogres produces. Even then I would expect decency though brutish stupidity. You have none, and thus I can only conclude autism drugs and poverty have produced such a person.
Last edited by TheSurgeon; 01-15-2019 at 09:43 AM..
Old 01-15-2019, 09:46 AM
Planar Protector

well naturally

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 01-15-2019, 03:08 PM
Banned

OP doesn’t deserve any platever
Old 01-15-2019, 03:25 PM
Sarnak

Send a message via AIM to LazyHydras

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaezil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sound like a real Bvummy type

Book not up.
Closed Thread