Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-10-2015, 04:12 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by miraclegrow2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When i was in the guild i encouraged players to do the leveling in cb, unrest then mm com simply because if they avoid all pvp when they hit 50 they will see it and quit.

They need to understand what griefing is and what this server is about, they also need to learn how to team up and fight twinks and learn about pumice's , blind and dispelling.

Otherwise they are just wasting a bunch of time leveling only to quit, because the griefing gets alot worse.
Yeah, I'm not a fan of constantly telling people to avoid MM. MM is great experience, it frequently has groups, and you will get experience coping with PvP harassment during PvE encounters.
Old 11-10-2015, 04:26 PM
Fire Giant

It is a suggestion but I don't think they enforce it. I know I see groups of Thunderdome all the time xping in CB, Unrest, and MM the times I have passed through or been on an alt. I think PKing someone you don't like that you just happen to be guilded with is 1 thing but to actively kill your own guildies accomplishes nothing. Yes its a pvp server but you wont accomplish much by yourself once no one wants to be guilded with you.
Old 11-11-2015, 03:14 AM
Banned

Um I've killed two guildies that had it coming and nobody seemed to do anything about it /shrug
Old 11-11-2015, 03:17 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Id see it as an issue only if it disrupts my current group not involved in our dispute. A pvp death doesnt do anything else other than wipe my buffs. Other than that idgaf....
Old 11-11-2015, 04:56 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by simp403 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, I'm not a fan of constantly telling people to avoid MM. MM is great experience, it frequently has groups, and you will get experience coping with PvP harassment during PvE encounters.
I'd imagine that the officers probably get spammed with tells asking for help when someone liked Exed starts harassing their group. I too think it's a silly suggestion considering the benefits far outweigh the griefing, but I understand why the officers would start suggesting this after witnessing the same pattern over and over.

On the flip side, I DESPISE people who preach "omg it's a PvP server lrn 2 deal with PvP." The type of PvP you experience here as a new player with no gear is just retarded and pointless. You're better off avoiding when possible. Focus on leveling and enjoy the PvP later. I avoided PvP like the plague while leveling my warrior but now am having tons of fun seeking it out on my alt.

If you are worried about sense of pride or public perception while playing on this server, you need to reevaluate your life. Participate when it's FUN for YOU and don't waste your time otherwise.
Old 11-11-2015, 05:00 AM
Planar Protector

So you complain that some overgeared twink makes MM a shitty zone to xp, then make an overgeared twink to PVP in MM when you're able.

Got it.
Old 11-11-2015, 05:22 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kergan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So you complain that some overgeared twink makes MM a shitty zone to xp, then make an overgeared twink to PVP in MM when you're able.

Got it.
Close. Make an overgeared twink to battle the overgeared twinks. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-11-2015, 11:53 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bromgard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Close. Make an overgeared twink to battle the overgeared twinks. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wow what a fuckin original hero over here. God pras you. God damn twat
Old 11-11-2015, 02:35 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovenantronic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wow what a fuckin original hero over here. God pras you. God damn twat
The aspergers is strong with this one. What on Norrath made you think I was trying to be original. In fact I felt I was stating the obvious, but the guy above me didn't seem to get it.
Old 11-11-2015, 05:31 PM
Banned

Bestow was the highest bench press in the guild but also the most autistic

Scared the hell out of me and I miss him
Closed Thread