Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-16-2013, 02:58 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
TMO got FTE on the last non repop inny but we disengaged and let Divinity killed it and keep the loot because we trained the zone by accident.

If we really hated every guild we would of petitioned like every guild does to us and had the loot removed.

And before any member of Divinity comes in to say that is false we have GM logs showing olidean had FTE.
To be honest I wasn't there Tiggles, but I did hear about the kill from a few people and if this is true really, thank you. This kill was quite huge for Divinity and a lot of people were empowered getting this kill.

People were frustrated because of the train but you guys backing off was awesome.

I wish more engagements could be amicable such as this.
Old 07-16-2013, 02:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelven [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I remember the endangered dragon program.

It was a nice gesture to the casual guilds on the server, but blew up when 6-8 or so TMO members helped Taken with one of the kills. Pretty sure the dragon, ( was it gore? ) had already been up for a few hours, before some TMO members decided to help with the kill.

I say TMO members, and not simply TMO, because I doubt it was a guild decision to specifically help Taken kill the dragon. Rather a few members who were observing and decided to help, or were asked to help, after Taken had already wiped 1-2x attempting the kill.

If the server could chill out, and stop making everything a conspiracy theory, perhaps it would be a fun program to start up again.
Before the Taken thing. TMO members also helped BDA dps gore.... and gave out resist gear to both BDA and Divinity for their attempts....

Why wasn't this drama?
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 07-16-2013, 03:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotton05 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol omg making the raid scene shitty for TMO again. Tiggles you're smoking crack. You're making wide assumptions...what a joke

You leapfrog anyone. While in FE you guys yelled in our wake up channels, gated/killed our tracker accounts. Along with all sorts of various shady activities with the pinnacle being you pinging on our raid after you guys wiped with 40. Oh I won't mention what was happening in sky when you was contacted by FC to not take KoS .... How long did that take for you to actually be nice ohhhhh

:-/

Your endangered list is wack btw if anything it's up to the guilds themselves to forge this not TMO to make it happen.
Here is your answer OP.... Idiots and crazy fucks like this.
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 07-16-2013, 03:06 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCry0x [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Aside from that the 3 threads were basically 200+ posts of rambling, a couple of trolls but generally taken, BDA & divinity being active in attempts then as of the last post getting butt hurt when TMO helped on a kill.
Like I said, now that I see you guys have already done something like this I will just reach out to you guys off the forums.. all the hardcore trolling is pointless.
Old 07-16-2013, 03:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Here is your answer OP.... Idiots and crazy fucks like this.
What I said isn't that far fetched and notice at the end I make a rational suggestion to anyone trying to raid...

I think you're self projecting alarti
Old 07-16-2013, 03:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotton05 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think
Here is where you fucked up
Old 07-16-2013, 03:27 PM
Planar Protector

Lots of bad blood surfacing here. I think this threads topic is resolved as far as OP is concerned and will be continued through other mediums. At this point it may/has drifted towards RnF and can, you know.. stay in RnF.

I live in sunny happy ville where we are all pals and this is ruining my vibe.
Old 07-16-2013, 03:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Here is where you fucked up
I love you
Old 07-16-2013, 03:52 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCry0x [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thread Title: "This week's TMO Cares: Cazic Thule"
This was one guild attacking another using the server population by taking a contested mob and telling the rest of server they get the next one while at the same time telling their biggest competition they cannot touch it.

It wasn't anything like "hey we normally kill this mob every time it pops and now are going to let the next one slide to whoever wants to get it".
Old 07-16-2013, 04:47 PM
Aviak

Easy fix random patches or fake patches. If the server randomly resets then sooner or later people get raid targets. That is one issue im noticing on this server is how far between the patches and server resets are. It really doesnt seem benifical to wait until the server is crashing on its own to restart it.

As to the gift a dragon conversation in this thread. Really want it work for it. If you dont feel you can beat TMO on a raid mob work it out between leadership of your guild and TMOs leadership.(Tiggles? hard to believe reading the forums but I guess its possible) Make arrangements where they wont engage and will give you 1 or 2 chances to attempt the target before its called a lost cause and TMO steps in to finish it or assists you to kill it if thats the agreement. Or if you just want to experience a kill work it out to where some of your members go with some of TMOs and you both kill the mob then split the loot in some way.

Edit:If you decide to work it out and they charge you dont come crying here that they charge too much. The seller sets the price but the buyer is responsible to buy or not buy. Dont be that guy who spends the pp then cries that it was too much.
Closed Thread