Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

View Poll Results: Double EXP weekends on Red to boost server population?
Hell yes 55 68.75%
Hell no 25 31.25%
Voters: 80. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08-19-2014, 12:13 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac Drettj [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
rushing to 60 is a huge let down

thats why the pop sucks

enjoy the ride

the journey

embrace it
This
I don't know why you'd want to race to 60 as a new player. If you hit 60 too fast you're going to be an undegeared 60 on a pvp server. Good luck with that.
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
WIPE IT CLEAN ITS TERRIBLE
#elfpals discord
Old 08-19-2014, 12:14 AM
Aviak

What we need is a zerg of noobies, who can level up easy, who by the time they level up to 50+ they are literally stuck and don't want to play any other character/server, because they LOVE the char they made HERE and want to KEEP pursuing the work they've put into it because after getting over 50+ they can AND WILL see how fun and serious business this server can and WILL be
Old 08-19-2014, 12:27 AM
Aviak

What needs to happen is this server has to be created into a "more than blue" friendly server. By that I mean that it has to entice people MORE than the blue server does. Ppl who are casual or noobie players go on blue simply because there are more people to group with at ALL times, thus easier to level at all times. There needs to be SOME incentive besides just PvP to bring people here or else it will always and forever be a sub-population server....

Think about it GMs.... This is the actual FUN server, yet no one plays here.... why?? Because there isn't a great population.... there is a GREAT core pop, but not enough to make the average Joe come here over Blue. I seriously HATE to say it.... because i don't believe in EQ fun unless there is PvP involved, but there HAS to be a reason OTHER than PvP for people to join this SPECIAL (And it is Freaking special compared to ALL other EQ servers) server.

The DEVs and GMs can make this into something that has NEVER been seen before in the history of Private Everquest PvP Servers.

This server has INSANE potential, because it's more than just pixel gathering. Uber 1337 people from Blue WISH they could play here.... i know it! But it's just Too Easy to choose the Blue path when looking at the population

Make this into something better than Blue and it will become more than you could possibly imagine!

/seriousness_off
Last edited by Beethoven; 08-19-2014 at 12:31 AM..
Old 08-19-2014, 12:29 AM
Planar Protector

This just crossed into TLDR territory.
#elfpals discord
Banned

OP is under Level 60 and can only play on weekends
Banned

that's what I got after 4 pages of not reading chit
Old 08-19-2014, 12:33 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eslade [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This just crossed into TLDR territory.
Well if you freaking care then read it! If you don't then stop telling us your opinion on the conversation.

Sorry but it's true [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-19-2014, 12:39 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beethoven [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well if you freaking care then read it! If you don't then stop telling us your opinion on the conversation.

Sorry but it's true [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You don't listen to anybody unless they support you, so why would I bother reading a few paragraphs of you talking about the same thing you had in page one? This whole thread is you repeating the same points over and over. The problem isn't getting new players, it's keeping them. Getting instant 60 will make people care less about their toons because there is very little time invested.
#elfpals discord
Old 08-19-2014, 12:44 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beethoven [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Excuse me for not living in the past.
And excuse me for not only believing....... but Actually Knowing that this server can not only 'catch up' to the Blue Server in population, but completely replace it as the best p1999 server there is.
Sorry dude, but blue players don't want to play here for various reasons and that's the only population we can take people from at this point. Fix why bluebies don't want to play here while keeping current Red players happy and you'll get your people.

It's impossible btw.
#elfpals discord
Old 08-19-2014, 12:49 AM
Sarnak

Consistently having exp weekends is stupid. You always have that feeling like you're wasting your time whenever it's not active, and I doubt it would attract many more people in the first place. Events that last for a fixed amount of time seem to have a short term effect but nothing so substantial as to make a difference on its own at this point.
Closed Thread