Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-21-2015, 04:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by James_Joyce [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lord Treasurer, I applaud this clarification of procedure and your clear dedication to the principles of democratic government within our Society.

However, as Treasurer and Master of Coin of our beloved organization I wonder if any motioned, and seconded, FKP point should be officially awarded by you, as the final arbiter of the Treasury of this organization. This very minor check on the power of direct democracy within our organization could allow for the prevention of situations where abuse becomes an issue, to wit: if three unworthy imposters were to tag and begin colluding to award each other an overlarge and undeserved amount of FKP points for posts of recognized and demonstrable unmerit, the Lord Treasurer could with this power and responsibility prevent such tainted posts from causing our Treasury vault to open and our name to enter disgrace.

To this end I propose that I should delegate the responsibility to notify you, our Lord Treasurer, of any seconded FKP point award motion which passes my Internet Explorer window, to one of my lieutenants in the Department of Trolling Until You Believe Your Own Trolls who handles private messaging on my forum account(s). I propose that other members of our esteemed Society should also take it upon their branches of the organization to make a good faith attempt to notify the Treasurer if it is believed he has not responded to a FKP point awarding request after some time period (use your better judgment) has elapsed.

The procedure would look like:
  1. fat diss of an ostrich-faced pencildick
  2. FKP point award nomination
  3. FKP point award confirmation
  4. Notification of the Lord Treasurer, if necessary
  5. FKP point awarded

To my Comrades in this organization: what say you? Does such a maneuver invest too much power in the hands of the chief officer of our Treasury?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I grudgingly accept the power of FKP Veto, it is necessary to maintain the security and prosperity of our Society.

May the Shadow of Cincinnatus ever haunt my steps.
Indeed the honorable Director of The Department of Trolling Until You Believe Your Own Trolls has spoken wisely. His words bleed of both merit and grace. Let not us fall prey to such pestiferous virulence as has befallen every great society hitherto. Verily the three great vices of greed, vanity and pettiness have ever stood idignant on the rough hewn path of progress. Let not any man nor woman nor combination thereof reserve any measure of authority due our great society. And let not any man nor woman nor combination thereof who our great society, by the purposeful hand of providence, hath anointed purveyor of truths, self evident or not, decline such privilege. Let him dutifully embrace the powers incumbent upon his heart, pure and virtuous.

May our dear treasure serve irrefutably as arbiter, second and third and fourth only to masters beyond this realm, Llandris and Rogean and Aradune, in matters if FKP.
Old 12-21-2015, 05:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well thanks for having me, but Big Japan's worst combination of autism and high self esteem imaginable isn't something I'd like to be associated with. 1 starring thread.
Last edited by Cecily; Today at 3:54 PM.. edited 63 times in total.

The Office of Strategic Intelligence has learned that this statement was not made in great confidence. Cecily, afterall, may not be who she pretends to be..

63 edits. This is the face of the SoRP resistance, comrades. Behold. Speak ill of the SoRP and doth shalt taste steel, swine-- for Cecily is now without tongue.

I questioned her true intentions, while redoubling my 5 star vote, saving the thread from 3 star mediocrity.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 12-21-2015, 05:43 PM
Planar Protector

Contributor ATG, the Society thanks you for your generous contribution. It shan't pass unnoticed.

Now, to the other matter. Madame Cecilia's forum signature is a notorious forgery that may be credited to the demonstrable cunning of our adversaries. Let not your eyes be driven by lies dear friend. She withdrew in full knowledge and not a qualm about her.
Old 12-21-2015, 05:47 PM
Banned

Ya prithee kind shrew heretofore what doth thou dost maidenheads yonder huzzah
Old 12-22-2015, 02:55 PM
Banned

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well thanks for having me, but Big Japan's worst combination of autism and high self esteem imaginable isn't something I'd like to be associated with. 1 starring thread.
oh Cecily, you truly do understand how to bring me Christmas joy.

His ego grew three sizes that day.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-23-2015, 01:00 AM
Banned

I have assumed Absolute Control.
Old 12-23-2015, 01:23 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by captnamazing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have assumed Absolute Control.
Old 12-23-2015, 01:26 AM
Banned

real photograph of me after cutting off the finger which pressed "post" on the sorp=sheep thread

some times it takes great pain and anguish to bring the power we deserve
Old 12-23-2015, 01:40 AM
Banned

in response to Filbus tagging himself, I motion that he be less of a dick AND also frame his behavior to the benefit of our mutual retardation AND immediately cease his actions to seize control of our perfect civilization

I am seeking a second on this motion
Old 12-23-2015, 01:44 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
in response to Filbus tagging himself, I motion that he be less of a dick AND also frame his behavior to the benefit of our mutual retardation AND immediately cease his actions to seize control of our perfect civilization

I am seeking a second on this motion
seconded
Closed Thread