Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-28-2018, 09:11 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just like the way Tool sounds. You can write an essay on why your choice of music, carefully curated to maintain an upper class aesthetic, is superior and I think that therefore yu'r music preference is pretentious.
a systematically developed sense of aesthetic is "gay", and "what do that bitch think she all smart and shit?". got it.

i have to dress down at my bdsm events because girls like U get triggered by your inferiority complexes and interpret my presentation as an attack. fyi.
Last edited by America; 11-28-2018 at 09:15 AM..
Old 11-28-2018, 09:12 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
fuck u and ur mom, hoe
they hated j because she told the truth - galatians 4:16
Old 11-28-2018, 09:14 AM
Planar Protector

I think you're probably just dealing with the new social pressure that comes with being female but I don't know. I wouldn't be caught dead at one of those events, but maybe that's something they're into and I wouldn't have much say in the matter then.
Old 11-28-2018, 09:16 AM
Banned

Tool is my generation's Pink Floyd.

Prove me wrong.
Old 11-28-2018, 09:17 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by America [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
a systematically developed sense of aesthetic is "gay", and "what do that bitch think she all smart and shit?". got it.

i have to dress down at my bdsm events because girls like U get triggered by your inferiority complexes and interpret my presentation as an attack. fyi.

You've never triggered me besides being a transphobe gay guy.. That annoyed me. To clarify again, I'm just making fun of your constant status climbing. New money...
Old 11-28-2018, 09:19 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think you're probably just dealing with the new social pressure that comes with being female but I don't know. I wouldn't be caught dead at one of those events, but maybe that's something they're into and I wouldn't have much say in the matter then.
yeah thats part of it. there's a lot of jealousy and insecurity. i overheard a bit of a positive description of me while a large man was caning my feet last month: "not stuck up". lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tool is my generation's Pink Floyd.

Prove me wrong.
I think Pink Floyd is very good.
Old 11-28-2018, 09:20 AM
Banned

Quote:
You've never triggered me besides being a transphobe gay guy.. That annoyed me. To clarify again, I'm just making fun of your constant status climbing. New money...
i'm a compulsive social climber, ever since eq. my metagame in EQ was to cybersex charm men and loot their accounts and break their hearts. i measured my worth and attractiveness by it. actually, i wanted to cause a suicide [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

suppose i'm still the same girl i was at 12 (in a sense).
Last edited by America; 11-28-2018 at 09:23 AM..
Old 11-28-2018, 09:22 AM
Planar Protector

Yeah, it's probably your worst character trait. They murdered Caesar cause he was ambitious, do you know what I am saying?
Old 11-28-2018, 09:26 AM
Banned

Quote:
Yeah, it's probably your worst character trait. They murdered Caesar cause he was ambitious, do you know what I am saying?
i really dont think so. i've put it away before. i am aimless and very different without it. and my BMI suffered. i was impotent and miserable, and at the end of it i was a very angry transphobe gay guy.

i need an obsession to live on and this one keeps me hammering myself into something better and learning. sure beats drugs or video-games.
Old 11-28-2018, 09:28 AM
Planar Protector

That's fair. Need a goal to strive for or life is pretty useless. Nursing career prospect was propelling me till recent depression said fuck your dreams.
Closed Thread