Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-15-2014, 02:40 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-15-2014, 02:45 PM
Sarnak

GMs have witnessed Mostbitter admit to RL harassment and saying its up to the players to solve it.
Doesn't Mostbitter live in Florida? Just have someone "stand your ground' him. Sort of surprised this hasn't already happened.
Old 02-15-2014, 02:46 PM
Banned

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWRyj5cHIQA
Old 02-15-2014, 02:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by big mouth chew [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
^^^^^

its the risk you guys took, sorry it didnt work out for you
chewie is like a red99 therapist, he can put anything into perspective.
Old 02-15-2014, 03:10 PM
Kobold

Haven't played on server in a long time for this exact reason. Players acting this way in prominent guilds and the immediate response from a gm should have been "we are looking into this" was instead nilbog proving once again that even on a free server it's not worth it. You guys have 2 problems, 1. you have bad people doing bad things. 2. The gms are ok with it. No amount of pr or damage control can prove otherwise.
Old 02-15-2014, 03:16 PM
Project Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Platexchange [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
was instead nilbog proving once again that even on a free server it's not worth it.
Seems like you took what I posted the way you wanted.

#1. If the issue is reported in petitions, the staff will handle it or tell people they can't. I don't have anything to do with it.

#2. This was posted in a server chat area. If you don't think my innuendo of "don't give people on the internet your fucking phone number" was not clear enough, for everyone reading, don't give people on the internet your fucking phone number.
Old 02-15-2014, 03:20 PM
Banned

Yes nilbog that sounds all good .
But being in a Everquest guild that is trying to compete for dragons and Such . A batphone is required there is no way around it . Also we can't just block him because as you can see in pic I posted its happening threw emails and every day or few days he just changes his email and continues to spam . Like I said I pointed out 4 different pnp rules he is blaintly breaking I sure there is some sort of solution to this .
Old 02-15-2014, 03:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazyGlue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But being in a Everquest guild that is trying to compete for dragons and Such . A batphone is required there is no way around it.
What he's implying is that if you care THAT MUCH about pixels in a 15-year-old elf simulator that you are freely giving out your phone number to weirdos on the Internet, you must be prepared for the consequences of such actions.

"You know you done fucked up when Yendor gives you raid commentary." - Tiggles
Old 02-15-2014, 03:26 PM
Kobold

I agree with you completely, and as I don't know the details of the situation I can only speculate. I took it the way it was perceived from someone who is just browsing the forums. I understand you aren't a gm and the immediate details wouldn't get posted even if you were looking into it. But you are directly tied to this server, and as such each time something like this gets posted and commented on by you or any gm it presents itself as like me hearing the Indian it guy say "have you tried turning your computer on and off?" If all this shit really is happening and still happening then I'd assume so
Someone has already petitioned it. Love your work and you guys do a lot with very little, but from the outside looking in, pretty much views as my original statement.
Old 02-15-2014, 03:29 PM
Project Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazyGlue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A batphone is required there is no way around it
You think the staff should be responsible for this ^ ? Really. That's your business; not mine. I also do not agree with the statement.

Should consider using a phone app that uses an account name and not your phone number.
Closed Thread