Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

View Poll Results: Wipe the leaderboards?
YES 23 69.70%
no... 10 30.30%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-03-2016, 11:54 AM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerwin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
wipe it clean, i dont want anyone to see my 100 deaths
Old 04-03-2016, 12:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aikido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hahah Baam you struck a nerve, and Sam why do you want red to be like zek? Not classic to die without a CR. seems like you wanna play easy mode red/zek
never said i wanted red like zek, i was saying most people plug so they dont have to CR not because they care about the leaderboard. maybe im givng you nerds too much credit though.
Old 04-03-2016, 02:53 PM
Sarnak

Do you even play on red anymore?
Old 04-03-2016, 03:03 PM
Banned

If someone HTs them self and there is no leaderboard what's the dif between that and you landing the killing blow?
Old 04-03-2016, 03:10 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by iruinedyourday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If someone HTs them self and there is no leaderboard what's the dif between that and you landing the killing blow?
Because even that takes a slight amount of skill/timing

Ask mobster he has failed at HT'ing himself multiple times over and still got YT'ed LOL
Old 04-03-2016, 03:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgerman [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Because even that takes a slight amount of skill/timing

Ask mobster he has failed at HT'ing himself multiple times over and still got YT'ed LOL
I mean seriously though.. if there is no leader board, when someone dies all you get to see is their corpse falling to the ground.

so without a leaderboard, doesn't that make EVERY kill the same as someone harm touching themselves? Just a corpse falling to the ground?

u see wat i mean tho?
Old 04-03-2016, 03:48 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by iruinedyourday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I mean seriously though.. if there is no leader board, when someone dies all you get to see is their corpse falling to the ground.

so without a leaderboard, doesn't that make EVERY kill the same as someone harm touching themselves? Just a corpse falling to the ground?

u see wat i mean tho?
I have played this server with YT/leaderboards and without. Pvp on a whole was not changed.

YT just makes you feel like your part of an online game instead of solo questing, everyone knows this server does not mean shit.

Take the trash talk out of pvp you don't have much else really.

What this thread is really about, is shitty people not wanting the internet to know EXACTLY how shitty they are. All of the best players on the server ALSO have good KDRs.

It may not be a perfect portrayal of "skill", but its one of the better tools of measurement. IE if you play a support class, but everyone understands that.

It does take some skill to not get YT'ed, no matter how you do it. Any game mechanic is there for you to use.

Both sides, show me a player that has a good KDR, that you would not consider a pretty decent player , excluding sub 60 pvp.
Old 04-03-2016, 03:51 PM
Banned

Getting the YT means everything.
Old 04-03-2016, 04:10 PM
Banned

I say if we can get 500+ get rid of YT and global /ooc

but until then, keep it and shut yer yaps!
Old 04-03-2016, 04:41 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

You guys realize the leaderboards stopped parsing like 10 days ago? Sounds like Bush is done regardless (unless I missed a post somewhere).
Closed Thread