Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-21-2018, 03:32 PM
Fire Giant

do these bears / wolves / spiders, drop cocaine or something? This dude is super serial about a single exp camp
Foxlich [60 Necromancer] Foxplosion [60 Wizard]
Foxstab [60 Rogue] /Foxcharming [60 Enchanter] / Foxfrenzy [60 Warrior]
Old 05-21-2018, 03:43 PM
Kobold

This was most definitely worth it. Thanks for delivering OP. Quality shit right here
Old 05-21-2018, 03:49 PM
Sarnak

Didnt read, seems like a waste of forum space. So, when are you 2 gonna date?
Old 05-21-2018, 04:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perissh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you think Likkity is actually convinced that he is in the right, and was actually traveling for the last 7 months? Or is he in fact just a lying piece of shit?
If you take that angle you "don't get it lol".. orum culture you mad bro. He knows he is saying stupid things, that's the gag. This is the amusement.

Did OP get him or did he get OP.. you would like to side with reason and say OP got him but it depends on which ruleset you are following. OP seems to admit he was playing him out to get more insane talk so it would stand to reason OP was in control.

But likkity still wasted his time and made a name for himself in RnF&I, I can't recall OPs name without looking.
Old 05-21-2018, 04:40 PM
Kobold

But if that's the name of the game, Lickity might have been looking for attention and OP was just having a giggle at his expensive for personal satisfaction. Are both #winning or did they both lose The Game?
Old 05-21-2018, 04:55 PM
Planar Protector

Lickity is an unhinged delusional idiot with no life

OP is a masochist
Old 05-21-2018, 04:56 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Womp824 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But if that's the name of the game, Lickity might have been looking for attention and OP was just having a giggle at his expensive for personal satisfaction. Are both #winning or did they both lose The Game?
It's true, I've thought about The Game a lot after that encounter. AKA who is the bigger sociopath? Who is most laid-back, the most amused, the most detached of all?

And it's cool, that's all fine. But I guess the issue for me was after this guy started actively bullying people (maybe in the name of The Game), perhaps that's when The Game stops being fun? In my case, admittedly, I did technically start the conversation (though I expected maybe 2 lines of text total to come from it). But in the insane OOC conversation I linked to originally, he was just being an outright aggressor--pouncing on someone for playing the game in a way that he disapproved of. It's like how Omar in The Wire never fucked with anyone who wasn't in The Game. Everyone's gotta have a code.

So if this entire thread and everything that results from it adds up to him #winning, that's fine, he can #win. But my point is that he shouldn't be allowed to play anymore.
Old 05-21-2018, 04:57 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiouxNation [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lickity is operating from a post modernist viewpoint.

OP is operating from a reality/common sense viewpoint.

/thread
Yeah, this is exactly right. Trying to reconcile the two is like comparing apples to the concept of love.
Old 05-21-2018, 05:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Womp824 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Are we venturing into charlie sheen #winning, I don't see #TigerBlood

Were they winners because both are satisfied, did Likkity truly get the attention he desired or was his angle simply to be an annoyance?

Were they losers because there was no #concede?

More questions and less answers. Yes, No and Maybe are flirty with the Plane of Insanity.
Old 05-21-2018, 05:35 PM
Planar Protector

I wouldn't have given this guy 3 seconds of my time

I love being me

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Closed Thread