Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-21-2013, 08:47 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Look, I'm the first person in line to bust TMO's balls but this has been in game forrrrrrever and it's been exploited forrrrrrrever /sandlot

I'd bet that most people in raid guilds have IP exemptions. In a race where seconds matter having the ability to /q a character, tab over to the next character waiting at the character select and enter world is huge. Crying foul over this after its been abused non stop by FE members as well (but not necessarily by DA training in VP) is kind of ridiculous.
you have fraps of us doing it or making assumptions? I for one don't even have an ip exemption. i've never seen our clerics doing this here to avoid death and we've had plenty of them trained and die up on ledge despite being the only rezzers available.
Old 03-21-2013, 08:48 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We have fraps of you guys doing the same thing, but unlike you, we don't cry about it like pussies!
I expected a bit more from an officer, than two wrongs make a right excuse. But at least you did not try to deny your cheating.

Keep frapsing and keep petitioning each time you see anyone use the exploit.

I wonder how the "upstanding" citizens of TMO feel about seeing blatant cheating and exploiting. Xasten, Acilletum (sp?), etc.

Control the Ledge, You Control the World!
Old 03-21-2013, 08:49 AM
Sarnak

Lol.. Hey the top guild of P99/R99 have something in common. Both abusing this "feature". This is an exploit and abusers need to be suspended and lose their exemptions.
Old 03-21-2013, 08:52 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWDL_Prexus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol.. Hey the top guild of P99/R99 have something in common. Both abusing this "feature". This is an exploit and abusers need to be suspended and lose their exemptions.
This is seriously taking things to the next level.

This is lame as fuck.
Old 03-21-2013, 08:53 AM
Planar Protector

This faux outrage is absurd. I've been guilded with half of FE at one point or another, in fact I personally didn't know the DA trick until we absorbed VD and I'm assuming they learned it from battling TMO or from IB. Don't act like this was some fucking revelation that turned the tides in VP that you now must expose for the good of the server. Also screaming to "prove it"'with fraps makes you sound like Alarti. Don't be like that.

Is is obviously an unintended use of a game mechanic? Of course.

Was this the first time you've seen it before and must now expose TMO for their cheating ways? No, gtfo.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 03-21-2013, 08:54 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This faux outrage is absurd. I've been guilded with half of FE at one point or another, in fact I personally didn't know the DA trick until we absorbed VD and I'm assuming they learned it from battling TMO or from IB. Don't act like this was some fucking revelation that turned the tides in VP that you now must expose for the good of the server. Also screaming to "prove it"'with fraps makes you sound like Alarti. Don't be like that.

Was this the first time you've seen it before and must now expose TMO for their cheating ways? No, gtfo.
he's not da'ing each time he took damage and then /q instantaneously
Old 03-21-2013, 08:58 AM
Banned

Quote:

Actually, instead of spitting bullshit, you are claiming FE cheats. Fine, show us proof.

We discovered this today, hence the outrage, we frapsed it and posted it in RnF.

Now prove it or shut the hell up, I'll be glad to submit petitions myself if anyone in FE cheats.
Old 03-21-2013, 09:05 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godefroi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Actually, instead of spitting bullshit, you are claiming FE cheats. Fine, show us proof.

We discovered this today, hence the outrage, we frapsed it and posted it in RnF.

Now prove it or shut the hell up, I'll be glad to submit petitions myself if anyone in FE cheats.
Is he DA'ing and then /q'ing then instantly disappearing from the world, or is there no DA involved?

Also fuck you with the "prove it" I've been guilded many of your members, I've witnessed the DA /q method numerous fucking times first hand. I know you're mad because it's a bullshit way to get trained in VP but don't act like this is a new revelation. This is like when we were attempting Xygoz without trying to get caught and Sentenza trained us for hours. We locked him inside Xygoz's room and he AoN'ed through the door. GMs didn't do shit. What I'm saying is there are plenty of bullshit bugs and both sides know them, your side isn't clean either so don't try to claim it or scream for proof, it's disingenuous.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Fire Giant

Quote:

Well you are wrong, this is the first time I have seen it on Fraps, used in a raid setting. And I am not outraged or surprised. I have seen a lot worse.

I am just glad they caught it on fraps for everyone to see.

I am also glad Malcolm admitted his guild are cheaters.
Banned

Quote:
Is he DA'ing and then /q'ing then instantly disappearing from the world, or is there no DA involved?

Also fuck you with the "prove it" I've been guilded many of your members, I've witnessed the DA /q method numerous fucking times first hand. I know you're mad because it's a bullshit way to get trained in VP but don't act like this is a new revelation. This is like when we were attempting Xygoz without trying to get caught and Sentenza trained us for hours. We locked him inside Xygoz's room and he AoN'ed through the door. GMs didn't do shit. What I'm saying is there are plenty of bullshit bugs and both sides know them, your side isn't clean either so don't try to claim it or scream for proof, it's disingenuous.
no da is involved.
Closed Thread