Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-09-2013, 02:58 PM
Fire Giant

sounds like shit

Landazar [50 Magician]
Old 04-09-2013, 03:26 PM
Banned

League of Legends isn't a rival to p99. Toops magical hackboxmcsmokeweed is.
Old 04-09-2013, 04:06 PM
Sarnak

Anyone can click guise from inventory. Firepots will be open to bind but not for long.

Bullseye- Ranger God's Work
Godspeed- Bard God's Work
Old 04-09-2013, 04:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty Xenu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've never been on a new server at launch before, and won't be due to my work schedule, but wondering what goodies will everyone be racing to get, which btw is mega gay when these Tards make it a race.

For example how does the dark elf masks work? Is it clickable to any race/class until nerfed and then only the lucky few that got one before can use it?

How about firepots room? is that open to anyone that can get there and get binded until nerfed? etc...
If you visit the website it covers all of this.
Old 04-09-2013, 04:35 PM
Sarnak

I'll be there.. super burned out on the wait for velious.

onwards and upwards
Old 04-09-2013, 05:05 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tippett [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
wud play but boxing, boxing shits on servers as it is always abused with 3rd party programs and you have a single person capable of clearing planes and killing dragons

shits dum dogs
They are only allowing you to box 2 characters. Kudos if you can clear planes and dragons with 2.
Old 04-09-2013, 05:07 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They are only allowing you to box 2 characters. Kudos if you can clear planes and dragons with 2.
+1 even with MQ...

I'm going to give it a try for sure. I know it's heresy to say here, but I really liked Luclin and PoP was pretty fun as well.

Chris
Old 04-09-2013, 06:22 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Had a quick look last night. 13 players online inlcuding the GM. I know its only beta, but that's not too encouraging. Nobody wants to play on a dead server, see R99 when it had 13 people on off-peak [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There's almost no Euros there, I checked online at 2amESt and there were 0 people 4 days ago. Yesterday when I got on there were 150+. It's funny seeing everyone's mentalities shift when something threatening to their server pop comes along.

They wont even need a huge pop to start on a fresh server, everyone will be in a small group of zones for a few weeks. Once the crowd gets to 20-30 it will be interesting to see how thin the pop spreads amongst the multitude of places to go, and then even more so once you're high enough level for Velious content.

I'm trying it; if you ask me P99 has held off on Velious for so long because it's the end of this server forever, not because of server-end work to be done. And as long as there's one more chapter in the Game of Pixels, everyone will wait to read. Once Velious is released, raided to death, you'll see the TMO/FE/BDA crowd start leaving. I suspect a lot of P99 will come here (Sleeper) until Velious is avaliable here, then return where they left off.
Old 04-09-2013, 06:59 PM
Planar Protector

still looking forward to this server.
is honestly 90% better than p99.
but of course, the public sky raids here are clutch; so i'll be back eevry sunday!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune View Post
Dance puppets dance.
Old 04-09-2013, 07:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by fohkure [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
+1 even with MQ...

I'm going to give it a try for sure. I know it's heresy to say here, but I really liked Luclin and PoP was pretty fun as well.

Chris
die.
rot in the ground
burn in eternal hellfire.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune View Post
Dance puppets dance.
Closed Thread