Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Closed Thread

Old 08-17-2013, 12:59 AM
Skeleton

I am thinking about playing that or a wizard.
Old 08-17-2013, 01:02 AM
Sarnak

Bonus to a barbarian is that not everyone in the world hates you
Old 08-17-2013, 02:44 AM
Skeleton

Just made him up 105 wiz and 105 stam. Figured that I would make it equal.
Old 08-17-2013, 04:59 AM
Planar Protector

Barbarians can wear a few mid size pieces that ogre/troll can't and they can wear some plate that iksar can't.

They take less xp to level up than any of the other races (does the fatty/lizard advantage mean you can kill 12 mobs for every 11 a barby does)?
Old 08-18-2013, 12:19 PM
Skeleton

I am level 5 now. I made up the barbarian Shaman. If your around Halas sometime drop by and say hi lol.
Old 08-19-2013, 11:52 AM
Sarnak

Nice another Barb shaman! Welcome to the club [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] by the time I hit 24 and run back for my new spells i'm sure you will be long gone, haha. If not i'll come by Halas and say Hi!
Old 08-19-2013, 12:39 PM
Kobold

You're almost done with the worst part of being a Shaman! 24 is a GREAT level.

P.S. I'm also a Barbarian Shaman [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

MAIN - Zynfandel Whitewine - Level 26, Iksar Necromancer
Remyx N'Sync - Level 30, Half Elf Bard
Resolve Carpetcleaner - Level 28, Barbarian Shaman
Zyzzyx- Level 13 Dark Elf Enchanter
Shoryu - Level 13 Gnome Wizard
Maokai - Level 6, Wood Elf Druid

I definitely don't have Altitis.
Old 08-19-2013, 03:23 PM
Orc

I have got my Iksar shaman to lvl 18 getting close to 19 and i am a little bit tempted to re-roll barbarian.

The regen is nice, FOB and kurns are nice but being KOS to everyone is a bit of a pain in the ass... I started playing just as POP was released and I did not have to worry about getting around using Boats i was able to use POK books which made the game ultra easy.

I will probably just grind it out to lvl 29 and invisibility as that will make getting around much easier...

I know i can ask for ports but i don't have much Plat for donation as i was barely able to buy my lvl 19 spells as it is..

When rolling a new toon remember getting around is a pain for Iksar...

Formally
Ragnis
<Reviction>
Morell Thule
Old 08-19-2013, 04:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izor_01 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have got my Iksar shaman to lvl 18 getting close to 19 and i am a little bit tempted to re-roll barbarian.

The regen is nice, FOB and kurns are nice but being KOS to everyone is a bit of a pain in the ass... I started playing just as POP was released and I did not have to worry about getting around using Boats i was able to use POK books which made the game ultra easy.

I will probably just grind it out to lvl 29 and invisibility as that will make getting around much easier...

I know i can ask for ports but i don't have much Plat for donation as i was barely able to buy my lvl 19 spells as it is..

When rolling a new toon remember getting around is a pain for Iksar...
Ugh man you're almost past the hump, keep going. 19-24 is the worst. Iksar regen is definitely worth the pain of having some old world mobs attack you, and you'll get really nice items via your Iksar Shaman quests and Kylong.

Also you have levitate. Wait for the boat to FV to come, levitate onto it. Then when you zone into Butcherblock run off the boat super fast. Go murder tons of Crushbone orcs and after like 2-3 days of exp'ing there you can be amiable with the Dwarf guards.
Old 08-19-2013, 04:53 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ugh man you're almost past the hump, keep going. 19-24 is the worst. Iksar regen is definitely worth the pain of having some old world mobs attack you, and you'll get really nice items via your Iksar Shaman quests and Kylong.

Also you have levitate. Wait for the boat to FV to come, levitate onto it. Then when you zone into Butcherblock run off the boat super fast. Go murder tons of Crushbone orcs and after like 2-3 days of exp'ing there you can be amiable with the Dwarf guards.
I know i feel so close and so far... I was going make my way to OT and see if I can get someone to port me to EC and i will head over to uper guk/Oasis for exp and see how it goes.. But thats an option too crushbone and unrest are at my disposal if i go that route...

Formally
Ragnis
<Reviction>
Morell Thule
Closed Thread