Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-22-2013, 04:29 PM
Planar Protector

So much dumb in your post where to even start.

"Allow Nihilum to retain dominance." We're a guild of mainly high 40's and low 50's currently. How would it make any sense 2 1/2 weeks into the guild's existence to be going hard in the paint against Nihilum for raid targets against a raid force of 40-50 level 60's in great gear? So I can get my guild absolutely obliterated and demoralized a la Azrael? Yaw bro, that's a great strat.

"Fight enemies of Nihilum" Azrael are enemies of the server. Their griefing, toxic playstyle, poor woe is me attitude, etc., are a negative for everyone. Letting Azrael die out is a plus for the server and for Red Dawn as we have already absorbed 6+ of their members.

"Watch Nihilum move to T99" I have no interest in T99 so not sure the relevance of this, Red Dawn is a guild on Red99.

Thanks for your well thought out and constructive input, best of luck.
Old 11-22-2013, 04:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Letting Azrael die out is a plus for the server
pras
Old 11-22-2013, 04:40 PM
Planar Protector

If your goal on red99 is to rez lite's corpse in Cab while he fails to train Nihilum for 6 hours on football sunday, by all means, I'm sure it can't be too difficult to secure an invite to Azrael after you provide your social security number, EQ Emulator Info, work visa, etc. They're doing a great job of griefing Nihilum as seen by their performance on a weekly basis for repops.
Old 11-22-2013, 04:52 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kergan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Red Dawn guys seem pretty cool to me. I get attacked by them quite a bit but I'm unguilded so thats cool. I pk'd a RD warrior in feerott a few times after he attacked me and after chattin' with him for a bit offered to buff him before I logged because he wasn't being a douche like half the people you end up pvping against on this server.

Are we ready to promote them to #2 guild on the server at this point?
damn ebolt
Old 11-22-2013, 04:52 PM
Banned

Heartbrand like a young JFK in the opinion polls lately.
Old 11-22-2013, 05:04 PM
Planar Protector

Thx nirgon. By the way, I want to make one thing clear. Our objective has NEVER been to "beat" Nihilum, because to be quite honest, it's not possible. Nihilum has almost every single neckbeard on this server. To make your guild with the intent of becoming the new neckbeard guild is ridiculous. What Red Dawn can do is eventually compete for several targets on a weekly basis and make meaningful progress in Velious and beyond. If your goal is destroy Nihilum and monopolize all the raid targets etc., then you're setting yourself up for great disappointment and failure.

Azrael's plan for Velious is to just try to grief Nihilum in NToV or what, while not downing any targets or make any character progression for their members. My plan is to down targets, compete for targets, and have a great time experiencing the best expansion in the history of EQ with a bunch of really cool guildies. Top Jew OUT.
Old 11-22-2013, 05:17 PM
Banned

Considering your warrior doesn't need any more gear and your enchanter probably doesnt...

I rule out the possibility of you being able to "jew" anyone until Velious.

So probably safe to join... like 98/99% chance.
Old 11-22-2013, 06:06 PM
Banned

Lovin the top jew. Hes for the people, by the people.
Old 11-22-2013, 06:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So much dumb in your post where to even start.

"Allow Nihilum to retain dominance." We're a guild of mainly high 40's and low 50's currently. How would it make any sense 2 1/2 weeks into the guild's existence to be going hard in the paint against Nihilum for raid targets against a raid force of 40-50 level 60's in great gear? So I can get my guild absolutely obliterated and demoralized a la Azrael? Yaw bro, that's a great strat.
So you're arguing with me by agreeing with me? My post wasn't being sarcastic. I'm willing to bet you have nearly as many 52+ as Azrael has if not more. Your guild could could go after Nihilum if you chose that path, but clearly you are thinking longer term. My post was more to compliment your strategy than anything else. You've seen enough of my posts at this point to know I don't troll. Don't let the toxic nature of a lot of people on R99 taint your view of humanity bro.

Quote:
"Fight enemies of Nihilum" Azrael are enemies of the server. Their griefing, toxic playstyle, poor woe is me attitude, etc., are a negative for everyone. Letting Azrael die out is a plus for the server and for Red Dawn as we have already absorbed 6+ of their members.
Again, you're not disagreeing with anything I said. While Azrael may be "enemies of the server" the are really Nihilum's only enemy regardless of their interaction with the rest of the server. So by that notion, you're helping Nihilum effectively more than anyone else by combating Azrael.

Quote:
"Watch Nihilum move to T99" I have no interest in T99 so not sure the relevance of this, Red Dawn is a guild on Red99.
Uh, that's the point? You guys stay here and the competition leaves...

Quote:
Thanks for your well thought out and constructive input, best of luck.
Um, thanks? Very confused by your post as you seem to agree with everything I said but you were clearly offended somehow by it. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-22-2013, 06:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kergan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So you're arguing with me by agreeing with me? My post wasn't being sarcastic. I'm willing to bet you have nearly as many 52+ as Azrael has if not more. Your guild could could go after Nihilum if you chose that path, but clearly you are thinking longer term. My post was more to compliment your strategy than anything else. You've seen enough of my posts at this point to know I don't troll. Don't let the toxic nature of a lot of people on R99 taint your view of humanity bro.

Again, you're not disagreeing with anything I said. While Azrael may be "enemies of the server" the are really Nihilum's only enemy regardless of their interaction with the rest of the server. So by that notion, you're helping Nihilum effectively more than anyone else by combating Azrael.

Uh, that's the point? You guys stay here and the competition leaves...

Um, thanks? Very confused by your post as you seem to agree with everything I said but you were clearly offended somehow by it. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Red Dawn didn't go after anyone. They get attacked by Azrael. If you are saying Azrael gets side tracked from attacking Nihilum because of their new targets, Red Dawn, that is their fault.

Red Dawn has a pretty simple and clear goal as a guild. Nihilum the same. Red Dawn's goals don't interfere with Azrael in the least bit. I don't know what Azrael's current goal is, or if they really have one besides logging in and just messing around to have fun, but it if it is to destroy Nihilum Red Dawn isn't going to stand in the way.

Heartbrand telling Jizzar what Azrael was going to do was blown out of proportion as far as the effect it had on Azrael.
Closed Thread