Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-16-2014, 12:07 AM
Kobold

waaaaaaaah you gave out account info, too bad
Old 05-16-2014, 12:08 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamwiseRed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sadly this kind of behavior is encouraged in Nilly.
sadly this involves two individuals and not a guild
Old 05-16-2014, 12:08 AM
Banned

Wether or not youre right, isnt the rule with these things "Dont share your account info, or else its not our problem" ?
Old 05-16-2014, 12:09 AM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

aforementioned GM proof of nizzar and tune, leader and second-in-command of nihilum respectively, stripping a player's account and attempting to delevel his characters

not a shock at all that their members try and mimic their behavior
Old 05-16-2014, 12:09 AM
Kobold

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tradesonred [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wether or not youre right, isnt the rule with these things "Dont share your account info, or else its not our problem" ?
Old 05-16-2014, 12:12 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
did not read

most likely propaganda to convince people that nihilum is not a guild founded by players who themselves have a GM proven history of stripping/deleting accounts and often encourage people to behave in such a way
yet no way is it possable that ops post was pure propaganda against my guild?
Old 05-16-2014, 12:18 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakaris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If this is legitimate
Thank you for the straight-forward reply Drak. I've always had good experiences with you - both on my necro Arcade and wizard Grammy.

In my entire career on P99 Blue and Red, I've never stolen an item from anyone, screwed over anyone, or cheated/lied/blackmailed to get ahead. I'm sure Checkraise and other former Red Dawn members can attest that I'm not a liar, nor scumbag.

I have no dog in the Nihilum-Azrael agendas. I play for fun, and have little time to re-farm all of that lost gear. It's a shame, I wish I could play EQ 24/7, but alas I have a full time job and real life responsibilities.

I did follow the proper channels. I contacted Raenys in-game on multiple characters. I contacted Nizzarr and other high-ranking Nilly officers, who were little help (understandably, they had no clue on such a trivial matter - I don't blame Nilly as a guild at all).

Why would I make this up? I'm that desperate to get a Weighted Axe I'd throw my own rep down the drain with an absurd, outrageous lie? A lie in front of all the GMs who can verify all of this information easily?

This is the truth. I hope a resolution can be found, but as none were forthcoming privately, this was the only avenue to get the issue resolved promptly.

Raenys, what say you? Please explain yourself, and what you plan on doing to rectify this injustice. I don't think you're a bad person or did it out of malice, but then why ignore my messages?

#quest4justice
Old 05-16-2014, 12:22 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feniggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sadly this involves two individuals and not a guild
then why are you posting?
Old 05-16-2014, 12:23 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How many account strippers/deleters is Nihilum harboring these days? I know at least one makes himself look like a dumbfuck on these boards daily. Another two run the guild. Who am I missing here?
wasnt there a thread about nizzar being involved in stripping/deleting someone on blue as well? can't expect the members to be saints when the guildleader is riding dirty on the daily

no news that nihilum is filled with misfits whom been banished from all other alternatives tho, they always end up in the same pile, on live they couldn't do much cause it was so few of them, here they are a majority of the population
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 05-16-2014, 12:23 AM
Planar Protector

I can try to give you some basic stuff to get you on your feet :/