Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 07-06-2015, 02:46 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirled [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
well, I log in, then check chat channels if anyone needs a port or help with CR. If not, I usually goof around for the limited time to actually get to play. How about u?
Not sure about mine.
Old 07-31-2015, 06:03 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destron [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't play a Paladin, so I don't think I can add anything to this discussion.
What is the reason behind that?
Old 08-01-2015, 05:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pipip [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've met nice people on both servers. Two days ago on red, someone playing a troll shaman noticed that my Druid was dressed in rags, and he gave me a pile of fine steel weapons and gems to sell, as well as a couple of low level pieces of magic gear. Then he buffed me to the hilt and waved goodbye. It was great because I was missing a lot of spells until that point. There is no monopoly of altruism or douchebaggery on either server.

I will freely admit that the forums paint a bad picture of red though.
The same could be argued about the blue rnf forums they make that server look like a bunch of butthurt crybabies

Whereas the red forums portray the image that everyone is either a bully or psychopath

@ the guy who played one of the zeks on live do you ever not find it just kind of carefree to the point of boredom? the constant pressure of having anyone at anytime come in and hinder what im doing makes eq exciting the pve aspects of the game are very simple and dont require much beyond knowledge of basic mechanics

Also small group pvp just saying fuck it boys we're going hunting is something i purely couldnt play the game without
Closed Thread