Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-20-2016, 04:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodors Finest Poster [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
me when I see BDA loading the forums up with grocer posts

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 06-20-2016, 04:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcr4990 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
BDA left willingly because P99 is pretty much a deadend server. Permanent Velious with all the relevant content being ruined by neckbeards on a daily basis. There's no end in sight and there's no hope for improvement in the future that I can see. Staff seems uninterested in making any real changes to how things are. If you aren't already in A/A and you actually want to raid content that matters.... What keeps you playing on P99? Why do you even bother logging in? Only thing that kept me going on P99 was the hope that Velious would fix everything. Everybody had this idea that there was sooooo much raid content in Velious that the neckbeards couldn't possibly lock it all down and everyone would get lots of pixels. Unfortunately the neckbeards out neckbearded our expectations and managed to pretty much continue their shitting all over everyone else methods from Kunark era.

I played P99 Velious for almost a year and I finally gave up hope shortly after the "Raid Summit" that accomplished absolutely fucking nothing. That was the final nail in the coffin for me when I finally realized that nothing will ever change and if I didn't want to join A/A but I wanted to raid the best content I was nearly 100% shit out of luck. For all of you raiders out there that aren't in the top 2 guilds. I'm genuinely curious. Why are you still playing here? Do you have hope things will change in the future? Or are you just content with the shitty scraps A/A didn't go for that week?
Didn't read wall of text, but you guys left because your 120-man zergs of mid-level raid mobs didn't work. Instead of trying to cultivate and train your guild members to be able to compete with the other guilds, you thought it'd be easier to literally start from scratch on a new server.

Of all the pathetic things which happen on p99, nothing comes even close to that. Also, your narrative of greener pastures on Phinny is destroyed by the fact that you still post here so often.
Old 06-20-2016, 04:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by indiscriminate_hater [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Didn't read wall of text, but you guys left because your 120-man zergs of mid-level raid mobs didn't work. Instead of trying to cultivate and train your guild members to be able to compete with the other guilds, you thought it'd be easier to literally start from scratch on a new server.

Of all the pathetic things which happen on p99, nothing comes even close to that. Also, your narrative of greener pastures on Phinny is destroyed by the fact that you still post here so often.
lol oh god the FQ is real today. second time I have busted up laughing.

Oh they did A LOT of training alright....a lot of training of guild members. Like Sodor's Finest level of training.

Was there any raid that BDA didn't train?

Old 06-20-2016, 04:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Didnt read, but its a sign that no other guilds have followed you to EQ Lite... its just not very good is it? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

People "leaving in droves" because of the raid scene? Never happened. On the contrary, with casually hardcore BDA gone theres never been a better time to raid if you're in a casual guild.

Backfire move of the year lol
BDA on Phinny is home to quite a few refugees from various P99 guilds including Aftermath Divinity Anonymous and others. We even had a good chunk of Red players that joined us but surprisingly every single one of them ended up being pretty douchey and nobody liked them. I think they've all been removed at this point. Shocking I know. I get tells almost daily from former P99 players welcoming me to the server and sharing the same feelings of disappointment with what P99 has been allowed to become. I'm not even exaggerating when I say prolly 30+ different people from P99 outside of BDA have contacted me on Phinny since I started playing there.

But ya sure. Keep spewing your false rhetoric. Keep telling yourself that P99 raiding is good and only BDA left cause they're just bads that want "welfare pixels" and don't want to put in the hard work (Screenshare staring for 16 hrs) to "earn" their valuable elf simulator dragon pixels. I'm sure people totally believe it and find it very compelling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by indiscriminate_hater [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Didn't read wall of text
This is literally the 3rd time someone has called one of my 2 paragraph posts a wall of text in the past week. I didn't read the rest of your post cause its a wall of text sry.
Old 06-20-2016, 04:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcr4990 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is literally the 3rd time someone has called one of my 2 paragraph posts a wall of text in the past week. I didn't read the rest of your post cause its a wall of text sry.
If everyone around you has a problem, then it's probably actually you who has the problem. Funny how we said that about your guild, too
Old 06-20-2016, 04:42 PM
Planar Protector

How big of a transition was Phinigel for BDA? I imagine you can't really train and ruin anyone elses raid with instancing.

As this was a staple of BDA for years, it must have been hard to let go of that raw competitive spirit.

No?

Old 06-20-2016, 04:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
If everyone around you has a problem, then it's probably actually you who has the problem. Funny how we said that about your guild, too
If 2 paragraphs is too hard for you to read I find it hilarious that you think I'm the one with the problem [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
your narrative of greener pastures on Phinny is destroyed by the fact that you still post here so often.
FQ =/= P99. Totally separate things my friend. In 1.5 months I've logged on P99 a grand total of about 5 minutes. Once to take a screenshot for a RNF post and the other time to give an item to a friend cause I'm not playing anymore. If pastures weren't greener on Phinny wouldn't I be logging on to the game more often? /shrug
Old 06-20-2016, 04:46 PM
Banned

Thread is tanking, are you going to bail out to a new one with less resistance?
Old 06-20-2016, 04:47 PM
Planar Protector

Literally reads like a try red we aren't dead post.
Old 06-20-2016, 04:51 PM
Fire Giant

If I was on Phinny, y'all would be the last people I would want to join me.
Closed Thread