Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-21-2016, 01:59 PM
Kobold

BDA has given Swish purpose in life.
Old 06-21-2016, 02:05 PM
Orc

I just lurk here and am not a raider so no horse in this race at all. I read Swish's posts and like them and his cat videos. I think i even grouped with him once (name was really close). So i start thinking this guy is a normal person, then i read threads like this and look and see over 14k in posts and it dawns once again. Dude is crazy!
Old 06-21-2016, 02:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How many times did you post in the "we're no longer here" thread so far?
Oh look this idiotic argument again. Trollolololol posts on P99 forums SO HE MUST STILL SECRETLY LOVE P99 AND WANT TO PLAY THERE AGAIN. CHECKMATE BDA.

As long as it remains entertaining I will continue to FQ for as long as I want to tyvm. P99 remains a toxic cesspool server that I have no interest in ever touching again. If u see me logging on P99 regularly then feel free to call me out. I hope you hold your breath waiting for that day.
Old 06-21-2016, 02:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallow2345 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just lurk here and am not a raider so no horse in this race at all. I read Swish's posts and like them and his cat videos. I think i even grouped with him once (name was really close). So i start thinking this guy is a normal person, then i read threads like this and look and see over 14k in posts and it dawns once again. Dude is crazy!
If RNF posts counted you'd see who the true crazies are.
Old 06-21-2016, 02:10 PM
Planar Protector

If the guild bank still has a Mrylokar BP, I would like it since I was the only rogue who didn't receive one in BDA since you jerks awarded them on the spot instead on forums and they only dropped on the Traks I missed. Thank you.

-Your ex-best rogue.
Old 06-21-2016, 02:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If RNF posts counted you'd see who the true crazies are.
..... Is this real life? You post as much in RNF as anyone WHILE having over 14k posts elsewhere.

da fuq
Old 06-21-2016, 02:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcr4990 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
..... Is this real life? You post as much in RNF as anyone WHILE having over 14k posts elsewhere.

da fuq
What can I say? I give a lot of advice and ideas based on my experience of playing classic EverQuest.
Old 06-21-2016, 02:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If the guild bank still has a Mrylokar BP, I would like it since I was the only rogue who didn't receive one in BDA since you jerks awarded them on the spot instead on forums and they only dropped on the Traks I missed. Thank you.

-Your ex-best rogue.
Sounds like you're a bit... Rustled.
Old 06-21-2016, 02:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I kept trying to give emerald scales to Tupakk but he stopped taking them.
You prolly dropped them and thought you were giving them to me. *sigh*

Tupakk-57 Bard(Raid Whore)Afeni-45 Druid (Dial a Port Leadership) |Forums|Facebook| Lumumba-60 Rogue(DaP Security)/(Nocterma Member) & Department of Fun Promoter
Old 06-21-2016, 02:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcr4990 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
God damn Swish is retarded

Also obsessed with BDA to a pathetic degree. I think Swish cares more about the goings on of BDA than I do.
It's because we're the only ones who talk to him.
Closed Thread