Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-12-2016, 09:44 PM
Banned

Default actual photo from riot

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-12-2016, 10:59 PM
Planar Protector

I dunno... it's Saturday night, I'm drinking couple potent beers .. er malt liqueurs whaever.. and jamming my les paul guitar trying to make some soma fm folk forward sound a little better. That's what they do on Saturday night on the clock for Soros, $15/hr with health and 401k/ They're cucks no matter how you whistle to it. Jam on and peace out!
Old 11-13-2016, 12:50 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
liberals fucking wish

all the shit that is going to bother you, you wont even know they've done untnil like 6 years after hes out of office.

liberals miss the point every. fucking. time.

but facebook will be intolerable with posts like this all over everything until then though.
Republicans love electing idiots to the White House , first Bush now this, I guess one Great Recession for a decade isn't enough. You guys couldn't even vote for a decent candidate from your party. I would have liked the gov of Ohio, but too many alt right people in the Republican Party.

Took Obama to bring our unemployment to a record low of 4.9% this month after the shit Bush did to our economy.
Last edited by Trungep99; 11-13-2016 at 12:57 AM..
Old 11-13-2016, 02:22 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trungep99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Republicans love electing idiots to the White House , first Bush now this, I guess one Great Recession for a decade isn't enough. You guys couldn't even vote for a decent candidate from your party. I would have liked the gov of Ohio, but too many alt right people in the Republican Party.

Took Obama to bring our unemployment to a record low of 4.9% this month after the shit Bush did to our economy.
you don't seem to be catching anything

maybe troll some deeper waters?
Old 11-13-2016, 03:23 AM
Planar Protector

"you guys"? Are there even any republicans in this forum, among regular posters? Maybe 1 ... sort of...
Maybe 2 if you want to count Blitzerz...

If you wanted to epic troll, reroll your forum char and give it serious Bush attributes. This covert HRC class is just overpopulated and cant get groups here.
Old 11-13-2016, 09:19 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trungep99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Crack open a fucking book every once in awhile. The dems were largely responsible for the housing market crisis. People that have been with the Clintons forever like Larry Summers were the ones who repealed Glass-Steagall. The dems like to fuck the economy and hand it over to repubs to take all of the heat.
Old 11-13-2016, 11:30 AM
Planar Protector

A rant from random dude

not going into levels of indoctrination into authoritarianism(?), but he makes some good points.
Last edited by entruil; 11-13-2016 at 11:34 AM..
Old 11-13-2016, 12:12 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:

Obama doubled the national debt, and almost $300,000,000 of it has come since Hillary started campaigning.

He also fucked up health care, tried to start a race war, had cops killed, and facilitated the safe space softies that are infesting this country now.

What a goog president. First semi non white president in history and he nearly destroys america in less than a decade.

I'm sure you're proud for voting based on race. How liberal you are!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollin5k View Post
Here is the secret to success in EverQuest

Lower your expectations and increase your play time
Old 11-13-2016, 02:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

Yes, because FDR was a fine Republican and Fannie Mae was another wonderful program conceived by right wing politicians.

Quote:

Founded in 1938 during the Great Depression as part of the New Deal,[2]
I'm sure them buying packages stuffed with loans from people who couldn't afford them didn't have anything to do with the subprime housing market collapse. I'm sure the predatory lending practices by said banks were conceived by right wing politicians, instead of by the bank executives who were trying to maximize their economic gains to earn bigger bonuses.

Quote:
The expansion of household debt was financed with mortgage-backed securities (MBS) and collateralized debt obligations (CDO), which initially offered attractive rates of return due to the higher interest rates on the mortgages; however, the lower credit quality ultimately caused massive defaults.
Clearly it was those right wingers like Bush who are to blame!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihilist_santa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Crack open a fucking book every once in awhile.
Very much this. If people researched the drivel that the mainstream media and political hacks spewed forth I think there would be a higher turn over rate in the government.

Disclaimer: I lean left socially and right fiscally(left wing people seriously don't have a clue), but mostly I'm a crummy middle of the road guy.

Nuggie / Celelilly / Zackattacker - not guilded <TAKP>
RETIRED Nuggiemag - <Sodden Seakings> formerly Ironborn

Nuggie - Undead Mage on Old Blanchy (Classic WoW)
RETIRED - Nuggie / Celelilly / Conavar - <Omni> formerly <Vesica Dei> P99
Duggie/Wuggie <Mythic Legends> EQ1-Lanys

On to the Future in Pantheon
Old 11-13-2016, 02:24 PM
Planar Protector

Nuggie, my moderate bro.

No one brought up that B Clinton allowed the sub-prime mortgage dividends to stsrt being traded on their own market which, well, we know what happened.